Wyndham Palace Questions

DisneyChick02

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I have a couple of questions about the Wyndham Palace. Here's some background information- I'm a ByRequest member, booking a Wyndham Webrate for 2 nights, 2 rooms for 7 adults (hooray for sorority sister reunions). With graduate school bills and just-out-of-college finances, it will be highly unlikely that we will go to the parks- most likely just DD and the pool and spa area. Basically the hotel is our reasonable "splurge" for the weekend. That being said, my questions are as follows:

1. Do you request particular views by calling the resort directly, asking at check-in, or the 1-800 number? Like Disney, is there a 5-10 day out window before you res downloads, thereby negating any calls prior to that time?

2. Concierge level- what is the general upsell rate, if any? If so, is it worth the extra money?

3. Have you found yourself getting upgrades often at this hotel? Please note, I'm am a believer in the "pay for it, don't expect it" philosophy when it comes to views/suites/etc., but Wyndham Webrates is tight on the selection of rooms, so there is little room for view preferences.

4. Can the on-property fireworks be seen from any rooms beyond the tower rooms?

4. ByRequest members- pretty good luck on getting your preferences matched to your profile or no?

5. Spa- any reviews?

Any information you have will be appreciated! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter