Wow!!! That's Nuts! Pin Trading Event!

Lightningz - 5

Pirate-Emery said:
Reposting on this page for folks to see...

Emery Status: 10
PirateEmery Satus: Just dc... (maybe working off of a Desktop is better than wireless on a laptop?)

What were you going for? I can get it for you

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
Lightningz - 9

What were you going for? I can get it for you

Nah, you see: I have two computers: my desktop and my laptop. My Emery character is at number 3 (Desktop Computer), while my PirateEmery character just dc-ed (Laptop computer).

I'm good! :teeth:

Emery status: first

KrazyPete said:
Settle down now ;)

I'm back in line. And there are two more trading events today. If I get back through I'll get you Ezra or some Mansion pin other than Leota (since that's the one you already have).

Now, if you are still trying to get in you have to let me know what you get so that I don't get you one you already have. OK?

--takes a deep breath--- whew. Thanks KrazyPete. I just...it is so darn frustrating to see what you want, you are in line, then that stupid little message and the last half-hour was useless! I will keep trying at the other events later today, but I have spent two hours at my computer doing this, and I am supposed to get a lot of work done today, so I am going to slowly step away from my computer and take care of some stuff. If you do get mansion pins today, I will happily trade you for them, I have extra food pins and some random other stuff. Thanks so much, and I am glad that you got gravedigger to complete your collection. ---another deep breath--there are worse ways to spend my time, no? ;)

I would have my other account on at my mom's computer but shes on it! And my dads on the alptop so im on my computer.

Staus - In, Fin Here

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
I would have my other account on at my mom's computer but shes on it! And my dads on the alptop so im on my computer.

Staus - 1

Good luck staying on until she comes back... :guilty:

EDIT: Back in at 47.

Emery Status: 40. :cool1:

Now I'm going to sit in front of the computer and read a little Dante... :furious: :teeth:

EDIT: I'm now at 36.

EDIT2: Now at 28.

EDIT3: Now at 15.

KrazyPete said:
Three Haunted Mansion Pins and not the one I need :sad:
Me too!
I need a Gravedigger pin.

Oh well. I can't even get into the queue line and I have to get ready to go to the grocery store. Stupid life has to get in the way of my VMK time! :teeth:

Yes that should be in the trade boards.

Status - In But DC Yet AGAIN!

Pirate-Emery said:
Dang! I dc-ed when I was in the "Confirm?" phase.

Might have more luck in the room that opens in 1 hour and 30 minutes. I tend to have more luck getting into Lily's and Hula's Room than i do with Fin.

Disney Dreams said:
Aww - pirate, I feel your pain. Been there. :grouphug:

It's alright though, I was just going for an extra. :lmao: I have been in and out of that room so many times this morning, so I have, thankfully, one Grand Californian pin to show for my efforts. I was just in to get another. :rotfl:

EDIT: I give up! :rotfl2: I'll come in later to see what new pins there are.

EDIT2:
"Derek, what do we do when we fall off the horse? ... We get back on the horse."

"Sorry, Maury, I'm not a gymnast."

Contrary to my first edit, I'm back in at 37.

oh, ok. Happy you got 1.

... and, as I type that, I dc as the person right in front of me was doing their trade. So close - and yet, miles away! :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter