Would you want a different guide?

We took the tour in 1998 and did not purchase, anytime I would call to get additional info about new offerings, I did not like the way I was treated by my guide. When we decided to purchase last year I called and requested a new guide. I first had to speak to a supervisor and tell her why I was unhappy with my guide. We were reassigned to Nick Tamberrino. He was wonderful. He was always so friendly, and seemed to be interested that we be happy with what we were purchasing. I would highly recommend him.

I have only spoken to my guide briefly here and there - mostly while I was waiting for a small-add on at OKW which never happened. Waiting now for BCV add-on - not to ny yet - . I feel like I really know my guide as if we are old friends. One reason is, which she is aware of, she sounds exactly like my neigbor and reminds me of her too. She also calls me when she says she will and we joke about hearing things on-line before the cms do sometimes and so forth.

I tried to change guides...actually thought I did....but keep getting the guide I don't want's name on info from DVC (like the VWL sell out letter..."call your guide **** ****** to add on now")

We originally began our purchase with Celeste Chaffaut and ended up completeing it with this other guide...who promised to check on something for us and give us a call...she never did and when I tried to contact her she was out of the office for the week..no further contact. So when we added on I called Celeste. I even had to write a letter to the supervisor to be reassigned so she could do the add on.

If we do add on again I guess I'll just stick with the other guide as long as she returns our calls this time...because I don't want to have to jump through hoops again. Or we'll just get a resale....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter