Wonder if a check list would help?!?!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
As you can tell by my post this morning I am frustrated! I thought maybe if I made a check list of the events to scrap I would get a feeling of accomplishment, you know once it is done I cross it off?
Anyone else do this?

I make lists for EVERYTHING! Scrapping is no exception -- I make a list of the event, list of shots, list of layouts, list of supplies -- I am obsessive compulsive when it comes to these things, which is not always good! But for the most part, yeah -- the lists do make me feel like I've accomplished something once I'm done with the scrapping & see that I've gotten/done everything that I wanted to do!

Michelle

I, too, have a list for everything. It makes you feel like you've accomplished something to cross of a few things when they need to be crossed off.

Lists are a great way to keep track and see how much you have accomplished! I don't use them for my everyday scrapping but for my vacation and gift albums I dig out all the pictures, group them according to the pages I want to do, then I make a list (title page,and then tall the two page spreads,and the final page). Once I have my list and my pics I can choose my papers and embellishements,poems ect that I want for each layout. This list makes it easy to run to the LSS and you can choose exactly what you need for each layout!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

I think a list is a great idea. Sometimes I organize my pictures and then do what grover mentioned- go to the LSS with my list in hand and buy from my list; not just whatever strikes my whimsy. Then I feel all responsible cause I'm just buying what I need. (Yeah, right!)

I made a little headway this weekend. I did organize the pictures that I have. I finished 12 layouts. I only need to do my DD zoo trip and make some pockets for report card and papers....then her school book is up to date.
I am almost don son's base ball stuff. then I have a few more pages in his school book and that will be caught up
I just really want to keep on top of school/sports. The rest will fall in place as I have time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter