Wonder Cruise Character Signing ??

Ker-Bear

DIS Veteran
For those that have recently been on a 3 night cruise, do they still allow you to drop off markers and a pillowcase at GS to be signed by the characters?

Thanks!

Was not on the Wonder, but was on the Magic. GS WOULD NOT accept pillow cases to be signed. They claim to have recently received a notice saying to no longer accept them. So we thought we would take them to a character signing to get it done... WRONG!!!!

A CM stopped us in line & said they would not sign anything except paper. I was about to tell her off when she said "I can take them & get them signed & you can pick it up at GS on Friday..." GREAT!!!

So you can get them signed, but be prepared for a little stress in getting them done.

We just came off of a Four-day Wonder, and I took two pillowcases and markers with me. I went to Guest Services and asked if this was still being done, and they told me yes. I just needed to drop it off ( I used a ziplock back, and put our stateroom number on it). They were ready to pickup after 10:30pm on the last night.

If I were you, I would go ahead and try - but be prepared if they say no.

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter