..."WOLFS DANCE ORLANDO"...NEW "THE WOLFS DANCE CHRISTMAS" Our video Christmas c

My whole family watched and smiled. My teenagers...my husband....my five year old...and me. OMGosh! This was just so great! I absolutely loved it.

Thank you for sharing. I don't know if you are aware, but you have brought just a bot of magic into everyone's lives inwhich you have shared this with.

This was a GREAT video!! We watched it 3 times.

I loved how all the kids went along with it.

Great idea. We are taking a video camera on our next trip and we might try something like this.

Like everyone else awesome family and video. You didn't just smile for the camera because you're suppose to, ya'll really mean it. In this world of craziness I'm glad to see there are normal people out there. Thanks for the uplifting moment.

That was awesome!!! I am sitting here grinning! Man, you could make videos like that for people and make some good money and have fun doing it. That video could be used as a commercial for Orlando tourism. Great job! :wizard:

Wow!:worship: That was a cool video!:thumbsup2

I need a camcorder now, I've been inspired!

You have a beautiful family and they know how to have a good time! :goodvibes

Wow! Just...WOW! I was smiling and crying through the entire video. What an amazing job, especially if it was something you'd never tried before! You've made something so special for your family, and you've also touched all of us who've watched it.

You guys are a lovely family. Thanks for sharing yourselves with us DISers and our families!

By the way, I just bought the new Flip HD and with your inspiration, we'll put it to good use on our upcoming WDW trip! Thanks again.

:sunny:

I got a question after my entire family watched your video a half a dozen times ... do you mind if anyone copies your idea for their own trip?!

My DH is playing with the idea of 2 songs ..the National Lampoon theme (Holiday road) and Life is a highway :rotfl2:

Just want to make sure you don't mind if anyone else attempts the same kind of thing using your idea

Absolutley LOVED your video - thank you SO MUCH for sharing it with all of us! :goodvibes

My husband video tapes everything on all of our vacations - I think I need to get my daughter (the video expert) busy editing!

We're going with a crazy family group of 8 in September, we'll have to try something like this. If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I think you and your family will be getting flattered a lot! :cool1::cool1:

Made it back to watch it, and just have to say, you ROCK! (and your DH is kinda hot! ;) ) I also am amazed that you had all the footage you needed...I'm really impressed!!! I'm going to show it to my DH (AKA our video expert) and tell him that when we get back in Dec I want one of those! LOL! I guess we'll have to decide on a song and start preparing! :)

Awesome!

Your videography skills are only surpassed by your parenting skills!

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

What a cute and clever idea! We are just finishing up our Florida trip. I am going to use you as an inspiration, and try to do something with our video we shot. Thanks for sharing and I am glad you had a nice trip! :thumbsup2

I LOVED your video!!! Disney and Universal should pay you a huge amt of money to use that video to advertise for their parks. My son & I have been to both Universal & Disneyworld (man I wish I had your creativitiy) & your family video was the BEST, loving, & fun to watch video that I have seen. You guys did a great job & look like you are having a BLAST !!! What a great way to capture those precious memories !!! :santa::santa::santa:

I got a question after my entire family watched your video a half a dozen times ... do you mind if anyone copies your idea for their own trip?!

My DH is playing with the idea of 2 songs ..the National Lampoon theme (Holiday road) and Life is a highway :rotfl2:

Just want to make sure you don't mind if anyone else attempts the same kind of thing using your idea

Absolutely not! I'm still a little surprised by the response here. It's been fun to read the comments to the kids. Hopefully, we can start a new tradition of dancing videos.

However, YOU ATE YOUR SON'S MICKEY EAR!!! What kind of parent are you??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We watched the video again last night, and when we got to that scene, my kids turned to my wife and said, "What kind of parent are you??" It's their new catch phrase.

Again, I'll try to get some of the production questions in a bit. It's going to be 102 in Tulsa today, and I want to get the yard done while it's still a balmy 93.

Everyone needs a video like this, so when you tell people you going back to Disney World and they say, "AGAIN, why do you guys always go to Disney!" You could pull this video out and play it. The video sums up why we return to Disney.

You've done a great job capturing the spirit of Disney! FAMILY TIME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter