..."WOLFS DANCE ORLANDO"...NEW "THE WOLFS DANCE CHRISTMAS" Our video Christmas c

I just can't give up my Beach Club condo. And water parks. And pontoon boat rides. And Universal.

You'll need to dance with the dancing security guard when you come to Universal Studios. :banana:

Hooray, a new Wolf Family Disney video! It's amazing the difference two years can make in the kids' appearance. You and your wife don't seem to have changed a bit though - how do you manage that!?! Looking forward to your next vacation or Christmas - whichever comes first!

love love love the new video! yes it made me cry! Loved how you guys started it "can we do it again" and I love how it ended, with your sons txt! Thank you for sharing your great family with all of us!

We LOVE LOVE LOVE the Wolfs Dance ....anything! My girls are always asking to watch "our family friends" and see if you've danced anywhere new! You always look like you are having so much fun! We are on our way to DL next summer and plan to dance our way from Saskatoon SK Canada to California up the coast to BC and back home! (We are driving and DH wants to stop at all the 'World's Biggest' tourist stops on the way!
Thanks for making us smile!
Your friends from Canada!

Stumbled on your video last night and I want to be part of your family! You guys look like your always having fun. My kids would never do that! :sad2: But keep the video's coming... it puts a smile on our face!

Saw your video over on the Dis Dads site!! Absolutely awesome :cool1:

The Beverly reference was classic. Thank you so much for sharing what family love and joy are all about :thumbsup2

Saw your video over on the Dis Dads site!! Absolutely awesome :cool1:

The Beverly reference was classic. Thank you so much for sharing what family love and joy are all about :thumbsup2

Ha! Thanks. I knew I couldn't do another Disney video without Beverly.

I forgot to ask what software you used to edit the videos? I saw a Mac in one of them, do you use iMovie?

Thanks,

I used iMovie for my first two a couple of years ago (Wolfs Dance Orlando and Wolfs Dance Branson) and then switched to Final Cut Pro. I'll probably switch soon to Adobe Premiere, because of a few beefs I have with the newest Final Cut Pro X. Having said that, if I was just now starting out with editing I would definitely go with the all-new Final Cut Pro X.

One other question. On your videos your panning seems to be very smooth as you pass your family. Is it the camera or did Final Cut Pro have a stablization option?

Thanks,

David

One other question. On your videos your panning seems to be very smooth as you pass your family. Is it the camera or did Final Cut Pro have a stablization option?

Thanks,

David
I used a portable Steadicam on several shots around the parks. It's a Steadicam Merlin if you want to Google. Small enough that I put it in a locker each day, and only got it out for a few minutes. (Except for the trip through MK at the end, which took about an hour plus a lunch break.)

I also brought a Glidetrack. The Glidetrack was too bulky to fit in the Disney lockers, so I only used it around the resort. Even then, only one shot on the Glidetrack made it in the video. It's the opening lip sync shot of my daughter before the sunglasses appear on her face. It then transitions to a Steadicam shot of her lip syncing down the street at the Studios. (Where the Steadicam does what it does best, and swings over to my son by the palm tree.)

Bump!

So where will the Wolf family be dancing this year???!!! :cool1:
It's so neat to see your children growing up. It goes so fast, doesn't it?

We love love love your movies! We would love to get to dance with you one day! :banana:

Happy Dancing! :woohoo:

Cathy

Haven't heard or seen anything this year and would like to know where the Wolf's are dancing this year as well! Maybe this will be the year they finally make it to Walt's Original and BEST park?

Ha ha! We may be in a bind this summer, as the kids activities are starting to multiply. We went to Atlantis Resort over spring break. No dancing though. Imagine a video of me sitting by the beach doing nothing...

Ha ha! We may be in a bind this summer, as the kids activities are starting to multiply. We went to Atlantis Resort over spring break. No dancing though. Imagine a video of me sitting by the beach doing nothing...

That IS pretty tough to imagine! :rotfl:

We never get tired of watching your videos - thanks so much again for making these; they are the spirit of Disney family vacations! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter