..."WOLFS DANCE ORLANDO"...NEW "THE WOLFS DANCE CHRISTMAS" Our video Christmas c

Allow me to be another one to jump in here and tell you what a fantastic video that was! :thumbsup2 What a brilliant and creative idea, your family sure knows how to have fun on vacation. :thumbsup2:banana::woohoo:

Commented under your video and gonna comment here, me and my kids LOVED that video!! we smiled and laughed while watching, and your little girl "can we do it again?" so gorgeous! My daughter decided she would be the one pretending not to want to join in:lmao: Think I am gonna have to link it somehow to my friends so they can see this, I had so much fun watching so clearly you guys had 100 times that making it. thankyou so much for posting:goodvibes

My family and I absolutely loved your video!! I have seen a number of other great video's done similar to this but yours is by far the best I've seen. You have set the bar and it is my goal now to see if I can do one like this on one of our future trips and only hope I can at least get it in the ball park of yours.

Which video editing software do you use? I have used Pinnacle Studio v11 for several years and been very happy with it. There were a couple of things you did that I'm not sure Pinnacle Studio can do. I either need to look into new software or do some studying on Pinnacle.

Ok, so you made me cry a little, this is a fabulous video!! The BEST I have ever seen!!! You are such a great dad with a beautiful family :cool1:

I loved your video! I have to admit I got a little teary-eyed, too. It was so enjoyable to watch. :)

LOVED the video!! I'll confess to having watched it a few times, it makes me laugh so much, I've had that song stuck in my head for a few days now :lmao:

I finally finished editing together a music video of our trip last month. You can take a look at it at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOJ9HMkgAE

But it led me to a few questions.

Cast members usually wouldn't dance with us (although I only asked two or three). Are there guidelines that restrict them from this?

My daughters wanted to do silly faces with the princesses, but I told them not to. Do the princesses ever ham it up for the camera, or do they stay in regal character?

Disney allows camcording on almost all their attractions, while Universal tries to forbid it on almost all theirs. Anyone know why this is?

Is there a logical reason that you can't camcord in dark shows like Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory? Our daughter was featured on her birthday, but we didn't get video of it. (Flashbulbs I understand, but low lux camcorders don't make sense.)

Have any of the attractions ever tried selling videos of you on the ride? It was a little nerve-wracking carrying the camcorder on the roller coasters.

Thanks!

That is FABULOUS!!! I saw it on Facebook, and had to find out who you were! You really need to write a trip report!!! I think it would be fun to read!

My daughter, Lydia, made me play your video about 5 times!!! She loved it too!

I didn't realize you were a DISer! I just commented on this on another thread. Awesome video and my family wants to travel with yours next time!
Kim

OMG that was so great! Me and my daughter just watched it and loved it! You obviously had a wonderful vacationa and are a fun family filled with love and joy! Great job!:thumbsup2

HO, HO, HO! What a wonderful, wonderful video! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

:santa:

Awesome video!! I posted it to my facebook page and it has become a viral hit with my friends!!! So cool!!

OMG too cute!party: Sorry to say you started a new trend here. I will also try to get one done. My DD and I are going to start the planning. It's true you never watch the videos you tape, but this is adorable I am showing everyone.
Great job!:thumbsup2

Fantasmic!!!!!!!

At first i thought you might be from KC until I relooked at your signature. Did you drive or fly down?

Really enjoyed it .

OMG - that was OUTSTANDING!!!!!

you must have incredible patience (not to mention creativity) to have put that together.....i can't imagine the amount of editing it took..

really really really well done!!!!

all 4 of us (DH, DD, DS and I) loved watching it (several times)..

so cute and so well done..

and you have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!!!!!

thanks for sharing that with us!!!!!!!!

I finally got to see the whole video; after days of trying. Dial-up. That was awesome. I would love to travel with you guys look like you are having so much fun.:goodvibes

Wow!!!! I LOVED YOUR VIDEO!!!

I can't for our 2 upcoming trips. We leave next Monday to take our 4yr. old niece for her very first trip and then the two of us go back the end of August.

I now have every intention for us (my dh and dn) to skip down Main St. USA at MK. I can't wait to see her little face:banana:

Fantasmic!!!!!!!

At first i thought you might be from KC until I relooked at your signature. Did you drive or fly down?

Really enjoyed it .

We flew. Although in a spoke city like Tulsa, you never really fly. You hop up and down from city to city until the sign says "Orlando".

...look strike you are having so much fun.:goodvibes

That's what we were hoping it would look strike!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter