Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

jlaalja said:
Does anyone know when the photopass photography stopped at the Dessert Party? Curious because a friend of mine was there in June and there was a photographer there then.

Not sure but we did the party on July 25 and there was no photographer at that one. I thought maybe it was a one night thing. Didn't realize it was permanent :-(

I want to book a party during Thanksgiving week - do you think that they will have a party during that week? Does anyone know if they had one during that time last year?

I want to book a party during Thanksgiving week - do you think that they will have a party during that week? Does anyone know if they had one during that time last year?

When I look at the booking options on the website, the 21st and 22nd are greyed out - my assumption is that means those two days wouldn't have the party, but the other days might? Of course, since none of the days have really been loaded in yet, not sure that means anything for certain...

When I look at the booking options on the website, the 21st and 22nd are greyed out - my assumption is that means those two days wouldn't have the party, but the other days might? Of course, since none of the days have really been loaded in yet, not sure that means anything for certain...

The blue days are the party. The grey days there is no party.

They did a couple years ago, at least. I think it was two days before Thanksgiving.

I saw the that 21st and 22nd was greyed out but I thought is was because they hadn't set up anthing yet and those 2 days were Thanksgiving last year. It just seemed strange that they blocked out the MSSHP party dates in September and October but they would let all the party dates in November happen. I wish this week would hurry up.

plumeriainseattle said:
Can we use dining plan "points" for this?

Nope, dining plan not accepted for dessert party. I have a ressie for my family of 4....two kids & two adults....and I believe my total was like $78.78. You have to pay in advance when you make your reservation.

Nope, dining plan not accepted for dessert party. I have a ressie for my family of 4....two kids & two adults....and I believe my total was like $78.78. You have to pay in advance when you make your reservation.

That's not as bad as I thought. I've never even tried to book it because I read somewhere that the price was much higher. My wife and daughters would love this, so I think I'll try to catch a booking for them on this upcoming holiday trip. ;)

That's not as bad as I thought. I've never even tried to book it because I read somewhere that the price was much higher. My wife and daughters would love this, so I think I'll try to catch a booking for them on this upcoming holiday trip. ;)

It is well worth what they charge for the seating alone I absolutely hate the crowds on Main Street for the Fireworks

I am absolutely obsessed with waiting to make ressie for Nov. party. Disboards is keeping me sane my family and friends would think I am crazy if they knew how many times a day I check for availability. Even beginning to worry I will be working or driving in the car and miss my " big chance"!

I am absolutely obsessed with waiting to make ressie for Nov. party. Disboards is keeping me sane my family and friends would think I am crazy if they knew how many times a day I check for availability. Even beginning to worry I will be working or driving in the car and miss my " big chance"!

I expect it to open Tuesday because I have a Drs Appt :rotfl:

HA! Had to check to make sure I hadn't posted this without realizing it - glad to know I'm not the only one obsessing so hard! :)

Waiting for November! Also could someone tell me the cost please...I am sure it is posted somewhere, but on a quick glance I was not able to see it. Thanks!

Waiting for November! Also could someone tell me the cost please...I am sure it is posted somewhere, but on a quick glance I was not able to see it. Thanks!
Looks like it ranges $22-$25 for people 10 and up, $12-$13 or so for those under 10. Not a bad deal when you factor in the guaranteed seating...

For some reason I thought it was $35 pp, but my quick search online showed above numbers. Edit: looks like the cost depends on whether it's considered "high" season or not, could go up to $35 for adults, $15 for kids.

Looks like it ranges $22-$25 for people 10 and up, $12-$13 or so for those under 10. Not a bad deal when you factor in the guaranteed seating...

For some reason I thought it was $35 pp, but my quick search online showed above numbers. Edit: looks like the cost depends on whether it's considered "high" season or not, could go up to $35 for adults, $15 for kids.

Thanks!!:)

HA! Had to check to make sure I hadn't posted this without realizing it - glad to know I'm not the only one obsessing so hard! :)

Obsessing over a ressie? That's just silly! I refuse to obsess over a ressie. That's why I hired a hacker to monitor the reservation site and phone lines for anyone looking for my date. He reports those people to my group of ninja's who track those people and if any of them try to make a ressie for my date before I do, traquilizer dart to the neck. :lmao: Obsess over a ressie, just ridiculous. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter