Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread #3-book @ 180 Days Now!

just curious, how "hard" is it to get these reservations. I mean i'm waiting for January to open ( know I have a while) but I'm just curious, are there people on here that wait and still miss out? Do they sell out in hour, a day? thoughts?

just curious, how "hard" is it to get these reservations. I mean i'm waiting for January to open ( know I have a while) but I'm just curious, are there people on here that wait and still miss out? Do they sell out in hour, a day? thoughts?
Its not hard at all.if You really want them just keep an eye on this thread. I wanted October 28th and that day did fill up in a few days but you will get them as long as you watch around the time your month opens. Seems like my month opened around the last few days of august. It also seems like reservations for this do not open at 7 A.M. They usually open in the early afternoon. GOOD LUCK!

This may have already been asked but if you want a reservation for Dec when will they open up? Sept or Oct?:scratchin

Planning for our trip in November...we've not been able to get this party for the past two trips! Signed up for a DisBoards account just because of this thread. :) Cast member we talked to last week passed on a rumor that November would be loaded in middle of this week...looks like it was just a rumor, though!

Has anyone successfully gotten a reservation for this through the website? Or only on the phone?

Planning for our trip in November...we've not been able to get this party for the past two trips! Signed up for a DisBoards account just because of this thread. :) Cast member we talked to last week passed on a rumor that November would be loaded in middle of this week...looks like it was just a rumor, though!

Has anyone successfully gotten a reservation for this through the website? Or only on the phone?

First of all....trust us...the CMs have no idea when it will open! You will hear rumors throughout your wait! The DIS is your best bet...just keep watching! I was able to get a ressie for September within minutes of it opening.

I was on the phone as well as trying to book online. Online was glitching...server busy....so I booked by phone.

Good luck! :cool1:

I had no problem getting a reservation on the computer for October 28th. I read where some people were having problems though.

First of all....trust us...the CMs have no idea when it will open! You will hear rumors throughout your wait! The DIS is your best bet...just keep watching! I was able to get a ressie for September within minutes of it opening.

Thanks - I'm keeping this thread up next to me during the day...and the reservation website as well!

I was on the phone as well as trying to book online. Online was glitching...server busy....so I booked by phone.

I had trouble with an online reservation the other day - kept timing out. Think I'll go straight to the phone when I see this one open up, just in case!

Not sure if anyone mentioned it and I really don't want to go back and read, but there is NO LONGER a PhotoPass Photographer at the party.

Does anyone know when the photopass photography stopped at the Dessert Party? Curious because a friend of mine was there in June and there was a photographer there then.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it and I really don't want to go back and read, but there is NO LONGER a PhotoPass Photographer at the party.

Now why did Disney go and do that :(. We got some of our best magic shots from our last MNSSHP. It just doesn't make sense. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter