Wish Trip for Miss Haylee

It took me forever to learn that you didn't have to resize every photo. You can check mark a box (I believe it is by the "Upload Photos NOW" button) that will resize them to the same size every time.

TWO DAYS SEIZURE FREE!!! TWO DAYS SEIZURE FREE!!:cool1::cool1:::cool1:

Hopefully many more.
Our lists are filling up. Funny how much you need to take with a kid like Haylee. I printed off some Disney notebook paper (a different character for each of us) and put them on a clipboard. I told the kids to make sure they put details on there. (we have a bad habbit of forgettting ipod chargers or phone chargers. I did once forget Haylee's feeding pupmp charger!!!)
SO the sounds from my house are funny...
"add_____________ to my list" But I feel like we will be ready and it helps the time pass.
Then I have a rolling bag and a rubbermade that we put any extras we know we will need but not use until we leave. (bathing suits, extra chargers ect..) This is something I will do from now on before trips. I feel like we are getting ready faster!!

I just got an email from our dream foundation.
The big air show at Oceana is the weekend of our trip. But... there is a special early showing for the kids from our orginization. The show starts at 4pm but our special viewing is from 9am-4pm. And it's the day before we leave so we can go. What a fun "send off typeof thing. I LOVE THE BLUE ANGELS!!!
Haylee has never been to an air show and the big kids were so young when they last saw one so it should be a fun treat!!

Sad but exciting day!!
Today my baby boy purchased his first car!! ON HIS OWN CREDIT!!!! I am feeling a little sad that that means he's a "grown up" now (and feeling a little old!!) But I am so proud of the choices he made and his thoughtfulsness!
Even though he fell in love with the cute 2 door with the sun roof he walked away from it saying he could never get Haylee into the back seat!!! Then after getting it home he told Amber she could drive him to the store in it. How was I blessed with such a wonderful child!!

SO while we were at the car dealer Amber called me:
BIG GIVE!!!! TIMES 2

SO here we go....

From johnsonslovedisney Autograph Books. They are beautiful and the kids LOVE them!!!

BG3A.jpg

BG3B.jpg

BG3C.jpg

AND from Stacey the kids we given Donald and Daisy Duck shirts. They were so thrilled, ESPECIALLY Jonathan who declared he was not removing it (did I mention he is 20?!?!:rotfl:)

BG4AA.jpg

BG4C.jpg

BG4D2.jpg

Thank you both for you kindness. Our trip will have many more memories as we use the things that were made with such love from the members of the big give.

Ok...your son just made me cry...

How considerate of him....picking a car that his sister can ride in. :grouphug:

And I am loving all of your stuff!!! :) The Big Give rocks!

Ok...your son just made me cry...

How considerate of him....picking a car that his sister can ride in. :grouphug:

And I am loving all of your stuff!!! :) The Big Give rocks!

I even tried to tell him the car was His, my van is Haylee's!!!

Do you know if the have a gift shop at GKTW?

Sad but exciting day!!
Today my baby boy purchased his first car!! ON HIS OWN CREDIT!!!! I am feeling a little sad that that means he's a "grown up" now (and feeling a little old!!) But I am so proud of the choices he made and his thoughtfulsness!
Even though he fell in love with the cute 2 door with the sun roof he walked away from it saying he could never get Haylee into the back seat!!! Then after getting it home he told Amber she could drive him to the store in it. How was I blessed with such a wonderful child!!

SO while we were at the car dealer Amber called me:
BIG GIVE!!!! TIMES 2

SO here we go....

From johnsonslovedisney Autograph Books. They are beautiful and the kids LOVE them!!!

BG3A.jpg

BG3B.jpg

BG3C.jpg

AND from Stacey the kids we given Donald and Daisy Duck shirts. They were so thrilled, ESPECIALLY Jonathan who declared he was not removing it (did I mention he is 20?!?!:rotfl:)

BG4AA.jpg

BG4C.jpg

BG4D2.jpg

Thank you both for you kindness. Our trip will have many more memories as we use the things that were made with such love from the members of the big give.

You have an amazingly self-less son and that is why I decided he needed a Donald Duck shirt and his sisters needed coordinating Daisy Duck shirts. i am so happy that he likes his new shirt.:cloud9:

Awww @ son picking out a car with sister in mind. Shows you have done an excellent job. In one of the parenting classes I took as a teen one professor told me this and i have never forgotten it... "You will never know how well of a job you have done until your kids start making choices of thier own, they go and become productive in society, until then one will never know if they truly have been a good parent" Your son's kind and selfless choice to me shows a prime example of something that was said years ago. :) Thats how you have been blessed with such a wonderful child :grouphug:

The Big Give items are sooo cute, I love the coordinating shirts :) Your kids look absolutly adorable in them :cheer2:

Awww @ son picking out a car with sister in mind. Shows you have done an excellent job. In one of the parenting classes I took as a teen one professor told me this and i have never forgotten it... "You will never know how well of a job you have done until your kids start making choices of thier own, they go and become productive in society, until then one will never know if they truly have been a good parent" Your son's kind and selfless choice to me shows a prime example of something that was said years ago. :) Thats how you have been blessed with such a wonderful child :grouphug:

The Big Give items are sooo cute, I love the coordinating shirts :) Your kids look absolutly adorable in them :cheer2:

Thanks for sharing that!!! Sometimes when raising teenagers you can really start to wonder. I have been blessed with very respectful kids who don't get into trouble. (I did get a call once that Jonathan touched the bus as it pulled away and that I needed to speak to him about that:rotfl2::rotfl2:) It is now a HUGE family joke!!! But some days I still wonder if I'm doing the best I can.

That's so sweet. I tell my husband that my van is Phoebe's, and that's why I deserve another car. LOL

That's the way to do it. Neal even talked me into the one with the DVD player in it "FOR HAYLEE" guess who watched the first movie in the Van?!?!:rotfl2:

We have been racking our brains since least night!!!
Haylee's "Dream Granter" contacted me about her send off party. She was looking for ideas since Haylee is tube fed.

We had lots of ideas but the best one came while driving down the road from our house. We have a beautiful splash park/wheelchair accessable playground (didn't know about the playscape being accessable until today) all placed behind our housing office. and it has a gazebo for a picnic.
SO hopefully that is what we will do. She could get wet and play!!!! WIN!!!
AND the party is less than 2 weeks away. TIME IS STARTING TO FLY BY!!!

This is a busy week. Jonathan and Haylee both have Dr appts tomorrow. School suppply pick up on Tuesday. Wednesday Haylee's middle school orientation. Thursday Haircuts for all. Then last minute school shopping cause school starts NEXT TUESDAY!!!

Haylee will be happy as she has been homebound since Spring Break. Hopefully she can return because they just told me she has to have a seatbelt on her chair. She has always had a 4 point harness and never a seatbelt. And she has been in a chair since she was 2. So we will see how that goes.

That's the way to do it. Neal even talked me into the one with the DVD player in it "FOR HAYLEE" guess who watched the first movie in the Van?!?!:rotfl2:

I'm not surprised!:lmao: Tim always plays with the Cmas toys as he puts them together.

I love the park idea for the party. I can't believe it will be in two weeks?!?

Phoebe uses a seat belt only, unless she's on the bus, then we use the 4 pt harness also. Weird they care about a seat belt now. It's probably not even crash tested like the harness.

:goodvibes wow party in 2 weeks ... :goodvibes so exciting, splash party sounds perfect gives her something to make it special yet can still have picnic etc :) OOOO so excited for you guys :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

UPS MAN CAME!!

I was confused because Haylee's dog was going nuts, which usually means the UPS guy (he gives her cookies) but supplies aren't due for another 2 weeks. Jonathan grabs the box and gets all excited as he shows us all the Character pics on the outside of the box.

The box is from Allison (tebi73)
Now before all the pics I must tell you we are a military family so my DH is gone alot (he's a helocopter mechanic) He is currently in Kuait for his 4th and hopefully final tour before he retires. SO he is not going on the trip with us. He is going in May 2011 for Amber's cheerleading competition at Disney.
Allison the tears I had today can not be described. To include Neal was way beyond. His hat and the statement "proudly serving our country" means the world to us!!! Neal is OUR hero and why we value our freedom so much!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GIVE EVEN MORE SPECIAL!!!

BG5A.jpg

BG5C.jpg

BG5B.jpg

BG5D.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter