Wish Trip for Miss Haylee

It's like Christmas at our house. The mailman just brought 2 more packages!

Now I have to be honest...
I don't have many good pictures of Haylee. Her congnitive skills are not so great, she doesn't see or hear very well and she doesn't always look so good in pics because she will never look at the camera but especially NEVER smiles.
The past few weeks have been amazing!!! She knows EXACTLY what is happening. I have never been able to just snap so many wonderful pctures of my child SMILING!!!! It is like a DREAM COME TRUE for me. SHE IS ENJOYING THIS AND UNDERSTANDING!!!
SO thank you to everyone who has had a part in this trip and the Big Give the gifts you have given us are PRICELESS!!!

Now with tissues in hand...PICTURES!!!!!!

Thank you to Tinkerbellemom (Nanci). We knew Haylee was a princess but now everyone else will too. We will be getting a lot of use of her wonderful Cinderella dress. AND a button hole on the side for her feeding tube. My mother was amazed by this. And what a beautiful note. Thank youso very much!!

BG6A.jpg

BG6C.jpg

Glenda you did so good!!!
Jonathan and Amber were bouncing out of their seats. They LOVED everything!! They loved the material and the twistup crayons. I had to quicky pry everything away from them to keep them from starting to use
them. Look at the excitement on Haylee's face!!
Thank you so much Glenda!! The kids will be busy on the flight for sure.
Oh and Jonathan says "DONALD IS THE MAN!!!"

BG7A.jpg

BG7C.jpg

BG7D.jpg

BG7E.jpg

UPS MAN CAME!!

I was confused because Haylee's dog was going nuts, which usually means the UPS guy (he gives her cookies) but supplies aren't due for another 2 weeks. Jonathan grabs the box and gets all excited as he shows us all the Character pics on the outside of the box.

The box is from Allison (tebi73)
Now before all the pics I must tell you we are a military family so my DH is gone alot (he's a helocopter mechanic) He is currently in Kuait for his 4th and hopefully final tour before he retires. SO he is not going on the trip with us. He is going in May 2011 for Amber's cheerleading competition at Disney.
Allison the tears I had today can not be described. To include Neal was way beyond. His hat and the statement "proudly serving our country" means the world to us!!! Neal is OUR hero and why we value our freedom so much!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GIVE EVEN MORE SPECIAL!!!

BG5A.jpg

BG5C.jpg

BG5B.jpg

BG5D.jpg

I love your Wish shirts. I love that your husband is represented on them too! How thoughtful! :woohoo:

I'm glad the package arrived safely, but even more happy that it fits. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Princess dresses are always fun for me to make. My girls (I have 3) love the attention they get when they wear their princess dresses to WDW. I hope your trip is a good one.

Glenda you did so good!!!
Jonathan and Amber were bouncing out of their seats. They LOVED everything!! They loved the material and the twistup crayons. I had to quicky pry everything away from them to keep them from starting to use
them. Look at the excitement on Haylee's face!!
Thank you so much Glenda!! The kids will be busy on the flight for sure.
Oh and Jonathan says "DONALD IS THE MAN!!!"

BG7A.jpg

BG7C.jpg

BG7D.jpg

BG7E.jpg

These wonderful pictures made me bawl like a baby - Thank you so much for sharing them! I can't wait to read about your trip and know it is going to be fabulous! Your beautiful family deserves nothing less.:thumbsup2

Glenda

Just wanted to let everyone know Haylee will go back to school next week.
I called the wheelchair people to get info on the seatbelt. I had already researched and found the seatbelt for $89.
As soon as he got on the phone he said "oh I sent one out for you today. Just attach it onto the frame" I don't know who paid for it but she can ride the bus now.

AND we went to check out her school to see if there was a teacher yet. There is and it's someone new ot our district. Could be scarey but we are excited!!

Now I have to be honest...
I don't have many good pictures of Haylee. Her congnitive skills are not so great, she doesn't see or hear very well and she doesn't always look so good in pics because she will never look at the camera but especially NEVER smiles.
The past few weeks have been amazing!!! She knows EXACTLY what is happening. I have never been able to just snap so many wonderful pctures of my child SMILING!!!! It is like a DREAM COME TRUE for me. SHE IS ENJOYING THIS AND UNDERSTANDING!!!
SO thank you to everyone who has had a part in this trip and the Big Give the gifts you have given us are PRICELESS!!!

Oh wow.

You just have no idea how much that paragraph means to me. I am sitting here bawling... What an awesome group of ladies that have made her smile - and made you smile - and made all of us smile (and now cry happy, happy tears)...

She is just beautiful....

Beautiful....

oh durn , tissues on hand tonight, Great big gives, and I love how your daughter is responding so well :) such a blessing :grouphug:

UPS MAN CAME!!

I was confused because Haylee's dog was going nuts, which usually means the UPS guy (he gives her cookies) but supplies aren't due for another 2 weeks. Jonathan grabs the box and gets all excited as he shows us all the Character pics on the outside of the box.

The box is from Allison (tebi73)
Now before all the pics I must tell you we are a military family so my DH is gone alot (he's a helocopter mechanic) He is currently in Kuait for his 4th and hopefully final tour before he retires. SO he is not going on the trip with us. He is going in May 2011 for Amber's cheerleading competition at Disney.
Allison the tears I had today can not be described. To include Neal was way beyond. His hat and the statement "proudly serving our country" means the world to us!!! Neal is OUR hero and why we value our freedom so much!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS GIVE EVEN MORE SPECIAL!!!

BG5A.jpg

BG5C.jpg

BG5B.jpg

BG5D.jpg
I was just now able to check back in here and I am sitting here crying at my desk. I'm sooooo glad you liked the shirts and that they fit the kids! I just knew, reading your PTR, that I couldn't do the shirts without including Neal. My DS9 confirmed that fact for me when he was helping me pick the "ear hats" for everyone too. He is bound and determined that he wants to join the military when he is older. We are grateful for everything your husband does to serve our country! Have a wonderful trip!

I just realized I have never posted here! I get so caught up in reading, I forget to ever actually "say" something!LOL

I LOVE all of the pics you have posted! The joy on everyone's face is PRICELESS! I am so excited for you all!!! Can't wait to see pics from your trip!!!

Mindy

Wow you guys are getting close!!! I love all the Big Give gifts! Haylee looks so beautiful in her princess dress!! I was have a rotten day at work, but seeing her smile, just brought me to tears! And don't even get me started on the wonderful shirts that include your husband! Just a wonderful wonderful gift!!

Thank you husband for all he does to help keep us all safe!:thumbsup2

Way to go Big Givers!!:goodvibes

IT'S ANOTHER GREAT BIG GIVE DAY!!!

Let me first tell you about Amber's outfit in these pics.
She does competitive cheerleading. They wear spcial sports bras to practice. Thus her shirt. I do not normally let her run around half naked ( I promise!!!)This is one of her favs. It was a gift from the owner of the gym she started cheering at. Second.. I know BIG BOW!!! Our gym is kind of getting know for wearing these big bows. Amber has really fallen in love with them and now wears them most of the time. In fact she has already worked out with her favorite bow mom to have coordinating bows made for the outfits for the trip.

SO on with the pics.

We recieved a very spicial package from Mindy. The first thing out of the package was a picture drawn by her daughter Sydni. What a perfect picture. And so very sweet and thoughtful for her to think of drawing for our "Princess Haylee"
Also in the box was a beautiful Tink dress for Haylee. Which I found out Rylie ( her 3 year old helped pick out the fabric) What precious children!!
Thank you so much Mindy we LOVE this dress. It is perfect!! And what a special family you have!!!

BG9A.jpg

BG9B.jpg

BG9C.jpg

I don't know if I ever mentioned that we are from Hawaii.
I met my DH there in 1999. He was in the Army so we got moved about a year after we were married. We have not been able to return home since because of the cost and it being so hard to travel with Haylee. Amber's dream college is Hawaii Pacific. (It is leterallly 3 min form my parents house) She has asked me lately if she made that team with a good scholarship could we move back home. That is actually really a grreat idea!!

Well let me get back to the next Give Gift.
We have booked the Ohana Breakfast. Haylee love Lilo and being from Hawaii we love the POLY!!! Last time we walked through there Jonathan kept saying "It smells like home here"

SO our gift from Jennifer (scouthawkk) are the most FABULOUS Ohana shirts. In case you don't know Ohana Means "family" we are sad on this trip to be missing one member of our Ohana but we will have 2 others. Jennifer also included a shirt for Neal. (Again I am in tears!!) That is so thoughtful. And we will be able to wear them together when we go to Amber's competition.
MAHALO (thank you) JENNIFER!!!! We LOVE these shirts!!

BG8A.jpg

BG8B.jpg

BG8C.jpg

I was just now able to check back in here and I am sitting here crying at my desk. I'm sooooo glad you liked the shirts and that they fit the kids! I just knew, reading your PTR, that I couldn't do the shirts without including Neal. My DS9 confirmed that fact for me when he was helping me pick the "ear hats" for everyone too. He is bound and determined that he wants to join the military when he is older. We are grateful for everything your husband does to serve our country! Have a wonderful trip!

Thank you!! He does it because he loves it!! Though it will be sad when he retures next year. The military is a very special career. It is defiately a calling.

I just realized I have never posted here! I get so caught up in reading, I forget to ever actually "say" something!LOL

I LOVE all of the pics you have posted! The joy on everyone's face is PRICELESS! I am so excited for you all!!! Can't wait to see pics from your trip!!!

Mindy

Thanks! We are so blessed to have the added excitement for our trip!

Wow you guys are getting close!!! I love all the Big Give gifts! Haylee looks so beautiful in her princess dress!! I was have a rotten day at work, but seeing her smile, just brought me to tears! And don't even get me started on the wonderful shirts that include your husband! Just a wonderful wonderful gift!!

Thank you husband for all he does to help keep us all safe!:thumbsup2

Way to go Big Givers!!:goodvibes

I will pass this on to Neal. He hates being away but loves what he does.
Haylee does that to me too!! If you ever need a "snuggle" her's are the best. I'll send her over :lovestruc

I love Haylee's Tinkerbell dress. The O'hana shirts are so beautiful! Thank you to your husband for serving our country. You must be getting so excited for your trip! :banana::banana::banana:

I am so glad to see you got the dress and the picture! Haylee looks adorable in it!!! My girls were VERY excited to see that you liked the picture and the dress. They thought Hayley looked very cute in it! Oh and Rylie LOVES Hayley's pink chair!:thumbsup2

Jennifer did a great job on the Ohana shirts!!! They are really PERFECT!!!

I love Haylee's Tinkerbell dress. The O'hana shirts are so beautiful! Thank you to your husband for serving our country. You must be getting so excited for your trip! :banana::banana::banana:

I will pass on the thanks!!

WEARE GETTING SOOOO EXCITED!

I am so glad to see you got the dress and the picture! Haylee looks adorable in it!!! My girls were VERY excited to see that you liked the picture and the dress. They thought Hayley looked very cute in it! Oh and Rylie LOVES Hayley's pink chair!:thumbsup2

Jennifer did a great job on the Ohana shirts!!! They are really PERFECT!!!

All my nieces and nephews ride on the footrests of her chair. When they get too tall for it it is so sad. My nephew in MO says can you bring Haylee, oh and her chair. It' sa great chair!!

ANd the girls did a great job with the pic and the fabric choices. We picked up a mat and frame for hte picture this morning. It will hang in Haylee's room

Great pics ty for sharing, I love the story behind the Ohana, I learned something new :) :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter