WISH Check in Week of June 15

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Happy Father's Day WISHers!!!! That means it is te middle of June already!!! Can you believe how time is !! Before we know it July WIll be here!! Well I was not nearly as good as I should have been this week but I still managed to loose 1 lb. And I think That was a gift sooooo onward and downward and here is to a better week!!! Have a great Week everyone!!! How was it????

Happy WISHing
Holly

Oooooh! I get to be first!

I am so proud this morning. Not only did I lose 4, count 'em, 4, pounds, I reached my mini-goal of ONEderland 2 weeks ahead of schedule! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

AND! I get my new clippie. 9½ more pounds, and it will have to change colour!

AND! I am that much closer to my second 10% goal. So that is my new mini goal. I don't know if I can do it by July 1 (or 4th ;) ), but I shall continue to do my best.

Holly, that is terrific about your loss. (That still sounds strange at times, don't you think?) Keep up the good work!

Good luck to everyone on this lovely day!

I am down another 3, even though I'm on maintenance! That was quite a shock considering that big platter of chicken fingers I ate! OY!!!!!

I'm STILL searching for that elusive balance that will result in either staying the same or a gain that is no more than 2 pounds.

On the plus side, I have hit that lovely even number....150! I've lost 150 pounds!!!

I have a feeling that I will be up some this week. My clothes are a little tighter. They still fit, with room to spare, but there's less room this week than last; if that makes ANY sense.

Congrads you guys....maybe someday SOON I will be able to post my losses..I want to be a part of the Loser's Club!!! lol.

Tracy

Congratulations you guys :bounce:

I stayed the same which is perfectly OK as last weekend I was away at festival and had lots to eat and drink :D

After staying at 182 I finally moved on this weigh in to an official 179 for 55lbs gone! I changed my clippee YEAH>. TOM is outta here and hopefully i'm moving on down. It's getting harder and harder to get those scales to come around to my way of thinking but i'm staying with my plan. I made my Birthday goal of 180 by June 28th 2 weeks early so i'm really happy about that. Now i have my sights set on 159 by Labor Day! I know this will proabley be harder to attain than all my other goals but i'm gonna get it or get very, very, close.

I've weighed in early this week because I was too anxious, just knowing there was a loss. I posted a few days ago that after a 4 week stand still I finally lost a pound, well add two more to that for a total of three pounds this week!! Official weigh in is on Tuesday, but I just couldn't wait that long. I have 9 days until I leave for the states and hit a goal point and I still have 2 pounds to go to obtain my original goal (and 3 pounds to reach TigH's challenge to me....getting my 30# clippie by the time my trip arrives!) I don't know if I will make it or not, but it is possible if I stay on track. I will let you know next week how I do.

Debbie, 4 pounds and onederland is a fantastic accomplishment for the week. kelljacques, 22 pounds since March is great, before you know it you will be grabbing that new clippie. Dan, what can I say, you continue to inspire, congrats on losing 150#....AWESOME! Luvinit, I look forward to reading that post! KayleeUK, a great attitude to have!! PartyofSix, 55# gone, that is fabulous, you must feel fantastic.

Congratulations to everyone who has lost or maintained this week.

6 POUNDS on ATKINS!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc I am thrilled, and I am not too hungy, so I think this is the DIET for ME!;)

<b>Jiminy102</b> You are amazing. You even lose when you aren't strict with your eating. Another pound gone forever! Just think how great you are going to do this coming week being faithful to plan.

You are doing great and you are such a motivating presence, here on WISH. I'm proud of you.

<b>Debbie</b> You are first in our hearts and first on the check in thread. What a great job you did last week. Four pounds gone forever. What a success you are!

I love your new clipart but with your determination and perseverance it is going to be changing very soon, I'm sure. You are just tearing down that road to goal and keeping your WISH friends motivated along the way. I'm proud of you and I hope you are feeling proud of <i>yourself</i>!

<b>kelljacques@aol.com</b> You are very calm about your wonderful success this week :) I would be over the moon to lose two pounds in one week.

You need to celebrate a little, sweetie. You lost <b>two whole pounds</b> this past week. That is <i>success</i>--that is wonderful progress! Just think, you are only 3 pounds away from that 5 pound loss clipart. You are going to have it very soon, I think.

I can't help myself, I've got to celebrate just a little

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

That's better. Celebrate your successes, don't downplay them. Be proud of yourself. We are all proud <i>of</i> you. Good job this week. I'm glad you are part of my support group :)

<b>SnackyStacky</b> Dan? Honey, you're still losing? WOW, even on maintenance you continue to lose. That's incredible. You need a goal plus clipart, don't you?

Losing 150 pounds in just an awesome accomplishment. I'm so glad that you are here with us on WISH to help us stay motivated and determined and to keep reminding us that we can be just as successful as you have been. I'm so proud of you.

<b>Luvinit</b> You <i>are</i> part of the loser's club, sweetie. You just want to be part of the <i>big</i> loser's club. You may have only lost 5 pounds so far but that is progress and that is <b>success</b>. Never forget that you are a success.

Besides that, you are just cute as a button. Don't give up. Keep on keeping on and you will lose more weight soon. I promise.

I'm proud of your determination and chutzpa, cutie.

<b>KayleeUK</b> You went to a festival, ate off plan foods and you still maintained your weight? How great is that?!?

I hope there is no festival this week. If there isn't I'll bet you lose a couple of more pounds. You've got what it takes to do that you just have to watch out for those festivals ;)

I'm glad you are part of my support group, Kaylee. You have a positive attitude and a wonderful determination. You make me proud.

<b>PartyofSix</b> You lost 3 more pounds? You and John are just staying neck and neck with those cliparts. Kind of fun to watch :teeth:

Congratulations on reaching a goal early. You worked hard to do that and I'm very proud of you. I have no doubt you will reach every goal you set. You are just so motivated and determined and successful.

Watch out for that horseradish sauce though ;) Good job this week, sweetie.

<b>tiggerlover</b> You are just zipping along that road to goal, aren't you? What a great week you had. Another 3 pounds gone forever. Excellent!

I don't know if I will make it or not

Think positively. Believe in yourself. You have to believe in yourself to succeed. Look at it this way. You are smaller and you are lighter. You are doing great. Don't start doubting yourself, now. <b>Believe</b> in yourself and there is <i>nothing</i> you cannot do. <i>We</i> all believe in you...believe in <i>yourself</i>.

You can do this, I know you can. Look how much progress you have made so far. You are a delightful and motivating presence on WISH and I'm glad you are in my support group. You can do anything you set your mind to, so just keep working as hard as you can :)

<b>Poohbear123 </b> WooHoo!!!! Six pounds gone forever in just one week. That's is progress, cutie, that is wonderful success. But where is your new clipart? I would have added that thing to my siggie so fast, it would make your head spin!

You are doing so well with Atkins, aren't you? You are on your way to goal and you make me proud. I sure hope you are proud of yourself.

Look at your wonderfully positive attitude! I love your exuberance and the way you celebrate your success. I predict a lot of celebrating in your future because you are <i>good</i> at this weight loss stuff! Way to go, cutie!

<b>NCRedding</b> You sure are calm about losing another two pounds. No celebration? How come? Surely you know what you accomplished this week, don't you? You lost the equivalent of 8 sticks of butter (or two tubs if you are Canadian)--the equivalent of 40 strips of bacon. That is a wonderful accomplishment.

I would be celebrating if I lost two pounds. But that's just me. Okay, so you don't have to celebrate. Are you at least feeling proud of yourself? I sure hope so. <i>I'm</i> sure proud of you.

You did great this week--you keep this up and you will be at goal in no time at all. Way to go!

<i>It is such a joy to watch everyone proceed toward their goals with positive attitudes and strong determination. Some of us make it down the road a little more quickly than others but every single WISHer is successful. That is so motivating for me. I love reading about everyone's progress each week.</i>

I don't weigh in until Thursday. Onward and downward!

Katholyn

You are ALWAYS so nice to everyone, you are a sweetie.;) Don't forget, I was the one on the LOW FAT diet at first, lost 8 but gained it back, so I was not too excited about weighing in, but I weighed this morning and dropped a few, so I am :bounce: all over the place!;) So, I am starting from scratch so to speak.;) I started Atkins at 208 and now down to 202! I will wait till I get my first 10 pounds off to add it to my clippie!;)

Okay, well, I forgot about that low fat deal. Atkins is much, much more fun, huh? You have made me grin, you are so happy :teeth:

I didn't check in last week but I will this week because I'm down five pounds for the two weeks. That makes 10 pounds so far. Maybe my nephew will be able to change my clippie for me now???

I'm going to try and do my WATP tapes a little more than three times per week. It's such a busy time right now though, with school ending, soccer and endless meetings.

Have a great week everyone!

Congratulations everyone! I'm so proud of you all. Those new clippies look great! I am not weighing in this week. Let's just say my dieting was on "hiatus" this past week. Starting tomorrow it's onward and downward. In just 9 short weeks, I'll be in my "laughing place." Just thinking about that makes me want to really stick to program. I would like to be down another 15 pounds by the time we leave, but I will be satisfied if I can lose 10 pounds by then. Keep up the awesome work everyone!

Okay, I am finally checking in with a 5lb (total) loss!!! Do you like my new clippie?;) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We are doing gr-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-reat! aren't we?

Kath, I love your comment:
You and John are just staying neck and neck with those cliparts. Kind of fun to watch
'cause, I've been watching those two since the getgo. Two people, two styles of eating, and both so inspiring to the rest of us!

Those shiny new clippies are making me run for my sunglasses! :smooth:

Onward and downward we go.

Tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since I started Atkins. I am now down 15 pounds.

Everyone is doing so well, keep up the good work!!

Krista

<b>Susan--Ontario</b> I was wondering where you were and a little worried that you might had left WISH. I'm so glad to see you haven't left us :)

Another five pounds gone forever! Good job. Isn't it a great feeling to see yourself getting smaller and lighter? I love that shiny new clipart in your signature, very flattering.

I hope you are feeling strong and proud today. You have certainly made all of <i>us</i> feel proud.

You are on your way to goal and you are doing great!

<b>NancyK</b> Okay, you get a pass on weighing in. You sound newly determined. I'll bet you do great next week and have a loss to report.

<b>Jomrog</b> WOO HOO!!! Look at that gorgeous 5 pound loss clipart. Way to go!

I love the way you celebrate your success, very motivating. Good job this week. I'm so happy and proud for you. You are definitely on your way to goal--be proud of yourself.

<b>alexandmaddie</b> You're awfully calm for someone who has lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks. Don't you feel just the teeniest bit happy and excited about such wonderful progress?

Well, I'm just so happy and proud <i>for</i> you that I have to bounce a little.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

I hope you are feeling proud of yourself, you are a great success at this weight loss stuff. I love that pretty 15 pound loss clipart, very attractive.

Katholyn

Well as I posted last week, straight after I had weighed in I was real bad and then I did it again at a works BBQ so I am quite pleased that I still have a 1lb loss to get my 10lb clippie. I am going to be good this week, I am going to be good this week........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter