wireless internet??

CdnTink

Earning My Ears
This is our first DVC Visit:cool1: and I can't remember if there is free wireless or wired internet connections, or if we have to pay a fee? We are staying on our developer points at SSR. TIA

The internet in the villas is wired and is free to members staying on points. There should be an ethernet cable in bag hanging in one of the closets. If it's missing, the front desk can get you one.

we are staying in a two bedroom for 4 nights and a studio for 5. will the studio have access??

One thing to note (at least for the 1BR)

The hookup is at the desk in the master bedroom. Personally, not practical for me since I need to work before and after the DH and DD get up.

This time I'm bringing my own 30 foot cable so I can connect while in the kitchen area.

One thing to note (at least for the 1BR)

The hookup is at the desk in the master bedroom. Personally, not practical for me since I need to work before and after the DH and DD get up.

This time I'm bringing my own 30 foot cable so I can connect while in the kitchen area.
You could also bring a wireless router and work anywhere you want to.

How does the wireless router work, doesn't that then give you wireless?? Sorry im not very technically minded.

How does the wireless router work, doesn't that then give you wireless?? Sorry im not very technically minded.
Yes, a wireless router will give you access to the internet without need to plug the cable in to your laptop. You would use the cable and connect the wireless router to the internet outlet in the room. You could then have multiple laptops sharing the internet connection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter