Will we make it?

skoi

DIS Veteran
I've read all the posts about the bad bus transportation from BVC to MK. We'll be taking our first short trip home next week, and have an early PS at Crystal Palace (8:05). Would it be better to drive or take the bus? It's not an EMH day for the park.

Thanks in advance,
Julie

I never had any problem with the bus transportation from BCV to MK. It takes a while to get there because you make a few stops and you are going almost to the opposite side of the World. But the buses seem to come at the same intervals as elsewhere.

That being said, if you are worried about time frame and have a car at your disposal, why not drive and have everyone be less stressed????

I've read about (but never used) a special bus that runs 1 hour earlier than the regular busses start, just for people with PS's. Someone else more knowledgeable will probably post about this. I'd suggest you call Disney, but so many CMs don't know the correct answers. The resort CMs will know, once you get there.

Originally posted by Disney Doll
That being said, if you are worried about time frame and have a car at your disposal, why not drive and have everyone be less stressed????[/COLOR]

Just remember, you will need to than take the monorail over to MK. They only runt he resort loop before park opening. We had an 8:05 at CRT, arrived in the parking lot at 7:50 and with the monorail "holding pattern" didn't make it to the entrance of MK until 8:20. At least with the bus, you can walk right in.

Good luck
Sandy

Thanks for the replies. We'll have to see how the buses run. I guess if it gets too close, then we'll hop into the car.

Things were so much easier whenwe didn't know as much about the way things worked. We just sort of floated along.

Julie

Post the same question on the transportation board. Chip'N'Dale express will answer for you. He is a bus driver, very helpful.

Good luck. Rich

I second Poorman's suggestion. Tyler (Chip N Dale Express) is VERY helpful and can certainly answer your question.

I do know that there is a specal bus for PS. Knowing when it comes is a different story as we like to drive to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter