Why Not Make It Three???

tyandskyesmom

DIS Veteran
So we were kinda running late, which would become our theme for this trip! We drove over, luckily there was basically no traffic, and parked in the Lime garage. We quickly made our way around to lunch and arrived right at 11am.

Ever since this first opened here and the kids were little, this has been one of the ones they ask for every time. We don't make it here all the time but we do periodically and this seemed like the perfect fit.

We were taken right in past a pretty long line of people and led to our table. I just love it in here so there's going to be a lot of pictures...be warned!

There were maybe five tables seated when we walked in but it got more and more crowded as we were there.

We were seated in the ice cave! We have been in here before and we really like it in there!

We were seated up against the cave wall. Our waiter came over pretty quick and we placed our drink orders....diet for me, coke for Tyler and Cary, and lemonade for Skye.

After we placed our orders I went for a walk and they all called me a tourist.

...to be continued...

tyandskyesmom

DIS Veteran
...continued...

So our orders were placed, we got refills on our drinks and soon our appetizers arrived. For appetizers we ordered the
Mozzarella Sticks

They were hot and fresh and gooey and cooked all the way through so all of the cheese was melted inside rather than at a lot of places where the middle seems still hard. We also ordered the
Pepperoni Flatbread

...and this was a really good flatbread! The crust was thin and cooked all the way to the middle. It was crispy but not hard. It was hot and melty and the pepperoni was a bit spicy but not overpoweringly so. We all agreed this was a great appetizer!

We were finished with our appetizers just minutes before our entrees came out.

Cary and I decided to share the
Colosso Beef Nachos for Two

Monterey Jack, cheddar cheese, black beans, pico de gallo, green onions, sour cream

Thi

These were HUGE and really good! There was enough of all the toppings..you know like at some places all the toppings were plopped in the middle? Well, these weren't like that! There was toppings over the whole plate and even between the layers. It was so good and filling and I think we even left some on the plate!

Tyler ordered the
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

Zesty marinated fried chicken breast, buffalo sauce, blue cheese crumbles, Texas Toast served with seasoned fries

He had them leave off the blue cheese crumbles though. He really liked this and it was a very big sandwich too! He said it had a great flavor but it was not too hot where you had to take a breath between bites. The fries were hot and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. He ate about three quarters of it and took the other quarter back with us... I ate it that night and it really was very good!

Skyler ordered the
Fish-N-Chips

English-style with seasoned fries, coleslaw, tartar sauce

With a side of
Raptor Rice

I was surprised at how large the portion of fish was! Two large pieces with a light batter and it was not greasy at all. The chips were basically steak fries and soft to bite. The rice was ok. It is a huge side though and we all kind of picked off of it a little. It was basically wild rice with a little bit of seasoning.

On the way out I snapped a couple more pictures...

We were there until about 12:15pm. Our bill was $109.91 and we forgot that I believe they do a Disney VIsa discount for lunch AND we had a coupon in the little book we were given at the hotel...completely forgot!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News