Why did MDE let me book FP well before 60 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is!

To be clear, I will not complain if Disney catches this and cancels my FP's as long as they do so before my 60-day window. If they do that AFTER my 60-day window, I'll be mad as heck. That's been my only concern with all of this.
As soon as you reach your actual 60-days, you’ll be perfectly fine. The combo of resort + tickets will keep your FPs intact. :)

I didn't try to book the 15th as we have a 7am flight, but when I was booking the other days the 15th was highlighted on the calendar, so I might have been able to.
Thanks! It’s probably a 75-day rolling window.

I wonder if any windows have rolled beyond checkout day?

And another tip reported in the “research” thread on the News board, AP vouchers also have an open rolling FP window without the need of an onsite resort.

And another tip reported in the “research” thread on the News board, AP vouchers also have an open rolling FP window without the need of an onsite resort.

I have AP vouchers and my booking window is only opening for my resort stay in May. Also, as of this morning I was only able to see May 14, so it's definitely just 74 days for me at least.

Update: All FPs still there and another day was added this morning (May 14th). Still 5 days until my first window should open.

My children (2) and I are on 7-day passes that were purchased from a third party and my wife has an AP.

I'm out of days now that I can book FP now for the kids and I but will continue to add FP for my wife.

Hmm, well our second FP window for our split stay opened today but it also seems to have opened for our third window for the last two days of our trip. We're staying Poly April 27-30, Kidani April 30-May 5 and BLT May 5-7. I can now book FP for April 27-May 7 whereas yesterday I could only book April 27-30. As expected we missed out on SDD thanks to this change and I am not happy about that.

Hmm, well our second FP window for our split stay opened today but it also seems to have opened for our third window for the last two days of our trip. We're staying Poly April 27-30, Kidani April 30-May 5 and BLT May 5-7. I can now book FP for April 27-May 7 whereas yesterday I could only book April 27-30. As expected we missed out on SDD thanks to this change and I am not happy about that.

May 6 and 7 are sold out for SDD? Or am I misunderstanding you? Because the Dibb shows it open at 60+2.

Last edited:
Since I seem to be the only one who's FP's disappeared and the ones I made yesterday as a test are still there, I booked some again. Hope they stay this time. We have a split stay starting May 5th and AP's. No window open beyond check out day.

My FP are still there and I was able to add my mom and sister, from a friend account with dated passes. It took many tries though. Did the person whose FP disappeared, reappear?

The only glitch I've gotten is that it will say I have 1 guest but then if I log out and back in on the app or check on my computer, it shows all of the guests.

May 6 and 7 are sold out for SDD? Or am I misunderstanding you? Because the Dibb shows it open at 60+2.

For May 1st. Under the old rules we would have been able to book SDD at 60+4. Under the new rules we only got 60+1 and it's sold out. Some people were able to book May 1 and other days well in advance of their actual FP window even opening so it does feel like we are being unfairly penalized for having a split stay which is ridiculous when you consider that Disney is getting our money for 10 days total.

My FP are still there and I was able to add my mom and sister, from a friend account with dated passes. It took many tries though. Did the person whose FP disappeared, reappear?

The only glitch I've gotten is that it will say I have 1 guest but then if I log out and back in on the app or check on my computer, it shows all of the guests.

I believe @hiroMYhero has said this is a known glitch and hasn't been causing problems for anyone. I have the same thing on my MDE and also some of my ADR's don't show the correct number of guests on the "my plans" page, but both ADR's and FP's show correctly if I click on the thing and look at it by itself, if that makes sense.

Could be me. I have a 6 day on site single stay starting May 2 and can't book until my window opens. I'm not worried about it too much, availability looks to be pretty clear at least 60+2 out. To be clear, I wouldn't book in advance, even if I could. It's an invitation to a disaster to me, but it's still unfair.

Mine haven't. I checked it a few times and checkout day was the last day I was able to book with the extended window due to the glitch.

Mine haven't. I checked it a few times and checkout day was the last day I was able to book with the extended window due to the glitch.

And I was not able to book anything beyond my existing 7-day passes but could book for my wife with her AP.

So, it appears as though the glitch is limited to the timing of access and not other parameters.

And I was not able to book anything beyond my existing 7-day passes but could book for my wife with her AP.

So, it appears as though the glitch is limited to the timing of access and not other parameters.
Thanks for reporting the hard close for checkout dates when 1 Resort Stay is involved.

Faux “Leading Reservations”-Split Stay#1 into actual stays are open and some with true Split Stays have reported the window is open through checkout of Stay#2.

Nice to research off of a Disney glitch rather than book “research stays.” ;)

I was able to book a few things today. So far they are still there. My window opens tomorrow.
Curious how they went today

I’m getting a new message today. If I go in to try to book it will show my May dates but when I go to select a park it says “the parks below have concluded fastpass+ Distribution for the dates you have selected” and doesn’t let you click it.

All of my FP I previously set were still there though. I wonder if it’s fixed now.

Edit: nevermind. Only may 9 has that but it let me go to other dates.

Last edited:
I was able to book the rest of my fastpasses right at 7 this morning. I tried a little earlier than 7 and the date was open but it would not let me complete it. The passes I made yesterday were still there. I was able to edit those if desired. I was also able to add additional FPs as needed. So overall I think I am set.

Has anyone had them delete anything after the 60 day window has opened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter