Why did MDE let me book FP well before 60 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am June 1 arrival and was able to make FP for June 1st- but nothing beyond that day so far........

Glad you were able to get that one. Disney trips sure are interesting to plan lol. Hopefully we are able to get access again but I am not counting on it. I am happy for everyone who got a jump on things though. I enjoyed reading about their luck. Funny thing about Disney is I never am jealous. People get awesome upgrades and luck into stuff and it just makes me happy. Sure I get frustrated at times - MDE going down is a downer for everyone - but the happy stories just make it all better. Good luck to everyone on their trips and fast pass making whenever it may happen :)

Glad you were able to get that one. Disney trips sure are interesting to plan lol. Hopefully we are able to get access again but I am not counting on it. I am happy for everyone who got a jump on things though. I enjoyed reading about their luck. Funny thing about Disney is I never am jealous. People get awesome upgrades and luck into stuff and it just makes me happy. Sure I get frustrated at times - MDE going down is a downer for everyone - but the happy stories just make it all better. Good luck to everyone on their trips and fast pass making whenever it may happen :)

I hear ya! I'm not jealous of those that did get their FPs, but I'm very disappointed. I couldn't wait to be one of the lucky ones, but as usual my luck was null and void.

Could this glitch (or them fixing it) be why I'm being told I'm at my max level of Fast passes for any empty day in the next 30 days (as a FL AP) every time I try to get one?

Could this glitch (or them fixing it) be why I'm being told I'm at my max level of Fast passes for any empty day in the next 30 days (as a FL AP) every time I try to get one?
How many FP days do you have booked within the upcoming 30 days?

How many FP days do you have booked within the upcoming 30 days?

EDIT: Just saw the 7 day rule in the FAQ. Have been trying to search down this glitch all morning and now see it was a feature.

Hoping that won't affect my May trip since we're staying on property.

Last edited:

I don’t think anyone has been able to book >60 days out as of today that I have seen. I find that suspicious of them closing this. Time will tell. I still will periodically check. Hopefully I am wrong
Yesterday, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria went live for 60-day FP booking. It was about 2 weeks after EMH and FP were announced for the 2 Hotels.

IT, in addition to adding the 2 hotels, may have fixed this interesting rolling window glitch. Usually by this time in the morning, someone has posted their success...will keep the thread open for awhile longer.

I was able to book FP ahead of time on an AP and 4 UT tickets a few days ago. The window isn't open on any of these tickets today.

Had no trouble yesterday booking my 74 day FP for June 1st, but today so far has been a no go. I'll keep trying periodically, but it is sounding like the glitch has closed.

EDIT: Just saw the 7 day rule in the FAQ. Have been trying to search down this glitch all morning and now see it was a feature.

Hoping that won't affect my May trip since we're staying on property.

I’m fairly new to my AP. So we can only book 7 days worth of FP at a time even if we have multiple on property stays coming up within the FP window? Can you call and have them over ride it Fornero legitimate fp use? If not, that seems like they are penalizing you for having an AP!

Is that new for the 7 day thing for ap holders? This past November I did my full length of stay which was 10 days?

June 1st arrival with free dining package and a no go for me. I tried last night and this mornimo. The website tells me I can't book until April 2nd.

June 1st arrival with free dining package and a no go for me. I tried last night and this mornimo. The website tells me I can't book until April 2nd.

Yup. Sounds to me like they closed the glitch. @hiroMYhero mentioned that two Disney Springs hotels rolled out their 60 day FP windows yesterday. I believe most of us here are believing that is what closed or fixed it.

All I can do is go in and play with the 30 day window. I can't book till April 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter