WHY did I avoid this board for so long??!!

d.kurz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I guess I just wasn't ready, huh? But thanks to you guys I feel really motivated. I'm going to go for the 100 day challenge . I've got a PM buddy. DD14 is counting points with me.

I feel like we can really do it!!!!!

THANKS!!

You can...I know you can...!!!

Don't you love Being a LOSER!!!

Tracy

I don't know why you avoided us for so long Dorothy. Doesn't matter though, you're here now and that's what is important.

I feel like we can really do it!!!!!

Did you really have any doubt? You <i>can</i> do this. <i>You</i> can do this, <i>I</i> can do this--we'll do this <b>together</b> :)

The <b>magic</b> of WISH is very helpful and motivating. We're all in this together and we're on our way to goal :)

Hi Dorothy!:wave:

Welcome to the WISH Board! We can all do this together thanks to the wonderful support on this board!! :):)

Welcome D Kurz from a fellow WW person!! You are going to love it here!! There is NO better board than the WISH board!!

Onward and downward we go!!!
multi.gif
multi.gif
multi.gif

YOU REALLY CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here for you if you need some support, but it sounds like you are ready and raring to go!!!! Good luck! :)

Glad you stopped avoiding WISH, this is the place to come to help you on your journey. TigH is right, you really CAN do this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter