Who's going in Feb 06 and

We are going to at GF SL Feb 4 - 9 and then on the Wonder Feb 9-12. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Our 7ds will turn 8 on the 11th. :goodvibes He is looking forward to spending his BD on Castaway Cay!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

We did this same type of trip in Oct.

dutchsmommy - How wonderful a feeling is that? Love it, enjoy.

WE ARE!! Feb 2 - 8, 06 Flying in from Chicago and staying at the Sports Resort!! Our first Disney Trip!!

Me, DM, DS 5, and DS 2 will be at Pop from February 8-13. I am so excited! This is a spontaneous trip just to get us out of the snow here in the midwest! :cold: DH works 6 to 7 days a week from January until April (can anyone guess what he does? :rotfl: ) and when we received a PIN code e-mail he said "Why don't you take the boys to Disney and get away from winter for awhile?!" My mom who hasn't been to Disney since 1981 is so excited to go on vacation with her two grandsons! I've got my fingers crossed for some pixie dust! :wizard:

mom22boys said:
Me, DM, DS 5, and DS 2 will be at Pop from February 8-13. I am so excited! This is a spontaneous trip just to get us out of the snow here in the midwest! :cold: DH works 6 to 7 days a week from January until April (can anyone guess what he does? :rotfl: ) and when we received a PIN code e-mail he said "Why don't you take the boys to Disney and get away from winter for awhile?!" My mom who hasn't been to Disney since 1981 is so excited to go on vacation with her two grandsons! I've got my fingers crossed for some pixie dust! :wizard:

Oh, the life of an accountant's wife. I work for accountants and the only time I can take a trip is the week before President's week each year. It slows down for a brief moment in February and since my boss's take their kids away for President's week I have the week before.

We are going Feb 17-24th but we are staying offsite in a vacation home. It will be me
dh, ds4 and ds7 going. This is our first trip to wdw.

Genieswife said:
DH,DW(myself),DS(11),DD(7) and DS(13mths, his 1st visit). We are staying at SOG from Feb 25- March 3

:cool1: Guess what genieswife...your travel dates are very similiar to ours we are staying at POP from February 25 thru March 1st. :cool1: What a coincidence....HMMMMM

Our family will be there from Jan 27 - Feb 10 (2 weeks). Staying offsite in timeshares.

Count us in - We will be going Feb 2-12, staying at CBR. We cannot wait! We have not been to WDW (me and DH) since 1996. This will be our DD's first trip--she'll be celebrating her 5th b-day while we are ther (2/7).

I will be in DisneyWorld from Feb 11th to Feb 17th :) On the 14th I will be wearing a Flower the Skunk shirt that says " I Love Flower " Valentines day is a great day for me to wear a shirt that tells everyone that I Love little Flower :)

FlowersChild said:
I will be in DisneyWorld from Feb 11th to Feb 17th :) On the 14th I will be wearing a Flower the Skunk shirt that says " I Love Flower " Valentines day is a great day for me to wear a shirt that tells everyone that I Love little Flower :)

Where will you be staying?

Drizzo67 said:
Where will you be staying?

I will be staying at the AllStarMovies. I am still a little child even though I am a 6 foot 3 male, so I love all the childlike icons at the AllStar Resorts :)

Hey Flowers - after all the saga that has gone on with you on these boards (not of your making :confused3 ) I will definately be on the lookout for you and your shirt just to say I have actually met you in person and you aren't a troll ;)

We are going Feb. 8-14 and staying at WL. This is our first family trip with our boys (4 and 21 months) and we can't wait.

Kristi

Welcome lassiem1127 and KristiMc...enjoy your stay at WL. Make sure to say a very Happy Birthday to Dutch on the 12th. He'll be there with his family for his birthday.

Drizzo67 said:
Michelle -

Glad to see you still check in. Have a great trip.

Dina Marie

Of course I do ...When I can ;) I have been ALL over this month! I am going crazy! I don't get to "Message board hop" instead I am on websites spending MONEY! ARGH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter