Who's going in Feb 06 and

MissMichelle said:
Maybe I'll run into you Drizzo! I'll be @ POR the 14th-21st and plan on touring POFQ, but may bump into you elsewhere...

This list is great! There are A LOT of us going! only 88 days 17 hr 51 min 28 sec

OH I wanted to ask...I see people who have that day hour minute second timer ont he bottom of thier posts....how do you get those??? I have my regular ticker--but I like those ones! Thanks in advance if you can answer
:)

Michelle - I'm sure we will run into each other. You can't miss us...13 Very loud, very Italian New Yawkers.....

Glad to see you got your ticker. I love watching the days tick away.

DutchsMommy - you're very welcome.

Drizzo67 said:
Michelle - I'm sure we will run into each other. You can't miss us...13 Very loud, very Italian New Yawkers.....

Glad to see you got your ticker. I love watching the days tick away.

DutchsMommy - you're very welcome.

Thanks! I had actually right clicked and checked the properties to get the ticker..when I went to that site don't ask me why--I thought automatically "Error message" but it was me being blonde and not checking out what it said! LMAO

I think we had the convo about the 13 loud Italian New Yawkers (Or Yawkas as Id say here in Boston lol). Hope we do run into each other...When I see the group I'll yell "DINA!!!!!!" hehe

We are staying Jan 28 thru Feb 1 at the WL & Feb 1 thru Feb 3 at the AKL!!!
I gotta get some of those lime green Mickeys!

See you all there!!

Joy

MissMichelle said:
Thanks! I had actually right clicked and checked the properties to get the ticker..when I went to that site don't ask me why--I thought automatically "Error message" but it was me being blonde and not checking out what it said! LMAO

I think we had the convo about the 13 loud Italian New Yawkers (Or Yawkas as Id say here in Boston lol). Hope we do run into each other...When I see the group I'll yell "DINA!!!!!!" hehe

Yeah, I think we did. Remember to look for the RIZZO shirts my dmil is making!!!!!!

My DH, DD3 and I are going February 10th to the 18th. We are spliting our stay - 5 nights at Poly and 3 at AKL.

LibertyLover said:
My DH, DD3 and I are going February 10th to the 18th. We are spliting our stay - 5 nights at Poly and 3 at AKL.

Hope to see you then.

I'm really, really ready for Feb to get here.
:sunny:

Will be at BCV from Feb 15 - 18. A quick trip with DD, another friend and her DD. Then driving down to Naples to visit my parents (UGGG - I-4 west to Tampa then south on 75- I am dreading it already).

Hope the crowds don't arrive until we leave! I was in the World a few weeks ago (11/03) and the crowds were crazy. :crowded:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc My Dh and I will be celebrating our first anniversary at the Animal Kingdom Lodge from Feb. 4th- 10th. We'll have our anniversary dinner :love: at Boma (neither of us has tried it) on the 5th. I'm So excited!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hi !

Me & my DH, DS14 and DS10 will be staying at POP Feb 4 - 11. It's my birthday on the 6th while we are there!

Lori -

Have a very Happy Birthday at WDW :bday:

Keep an eye out for Sherry66 - they will be at POP the same days.

myself and better half will be residing at POR from Feb 11- 15 to celebrate Valentine's :lovestruc Day in style! can't wait!

Glorydaz said:
myself and better half will be residing at POR from Feb 11- 15 to celebrate Valentine's :lovestruc Day in style! can't wait!

YAY! Someone else @ POR those dates ;) See you there!

Michelle -

Glad to see you still check in. Have a great trip.

Dina Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter