Who's going in Feb 06 and

We'll be there (Me, DH and DS5) at AKL from 2/6 to 2/10. This vacation was moved from three weeks ago due to Hurricane Wilma.

Hey All - Have you checked my original posting lately? I have been updating the list to add all persons who have responded to this thread. Make sure you check the list - its in date order - to see who will be there when you are and where they are staying. Its always nice to see a fellow DIS member when you get to WDW.

Feb 11th-21st. First half at Sheraton vistana villages. Second half at the Grand Floridian

Drizzo67 said:
Hey All - Have you checked my original posting lately? I have been updating the list to add all persons who have responded to this thread. Make sure you check the list - its in date order - to see who will be there when you are and where they are staying. Its always nice to see a fellow DIS member when you get to WDW.
Awesome list. Looks like we are the only ones at CSR for our time slot! BTW, we will be there Feb 1-7, not 2-7.

Hi!! First off thanks for putting this great list together!! I was wondering if I could be a bit selfish and ask you to put a birthday cake smiley next to my trip. It will be DS's 4th b'day on Feb 12th. His name is Dutch (hence my screen name LOL). Please only do this if it is not a pain!! Thanks :blush:

Drizzo67 said:
Love the list!! It's fun to see when everyone will be there. :cool1:

DutchsMommy - gladly added a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your date line. Hope he has a wonderful time.

marypopfan - As I added you to the list I noticed that you will be staying at POFQ along with granmaz and indigoxtreme. Hope you all have a chance to meet.

Kim - no problem keeping the list, love doing it. It's actually helping me stay sane as I await my trip. I just wish I could go for the whole month of February so I could meet everyone.

Well, I could have sworn I replied to this post, but I guess I've got the middle-age forgetfulness!

Anyway, we'll be there from Feb. 11-18, staying at POR for the first time. Originally we were booked at our favorite AKL, with a good AAA rate. Just for fun, we called and inquired what rate we could get for a moderate. Imagine our surprise when we were quoted a rate that was $600 less than AKL. :banana: :Pinkbounc :goodvibes We jumped ship so fast - I love AKL, but $600 is a lot of money. We're really looking forward to trying a new resort!

Pooh1219 said:
Well, I could have sworn I replied to this post, but I guess I've got the middle-age forgetfulness!

Anyway, we'll be there from Feb. 11-18, staying at POR for the first time. Originally we were booked at our favorite AKL, with a good AAA rate. Just for fun, we called and inquired what rate we could get for a moderate. Imagine our surprise when we were quoted a rate that was $600 less than AKL. :banana: :Pinkbounc :goodvibes We jumped ship so fast - I love AKL, but $600 is a lot of money. We're really looking forward to trying a new resort!

Hope to see you there too. :flower:

I'll be there Feb 2-5. My son's high school marching band will be playing in the MK parade on the 3rd or 4th. Still waiting on the date and which parade. I can't wait to see him. Traveling down with my sister for a girls weekend!!!

Pooh1219 - Hope to get to meet you. We will be at your sister resort, POFQ on the same dates.

Drizzo67 said:
I just wish I could go for the whole month of February so I could meet everyone.

Maybe I'll run into you Drizzo! I'll be @ POR the 14th-21st and plan on touring POFQ, but may bump into you elsewhere...

This list is great! There are A LOT of us going! only 88 days 17 hr 51 min 28 sec

OH I wanted to ask...I see people who have that day hour minute second timer ont he bottom of thier posts....how do you get those??? I have my regular ticker--but I like those ones! Thanks in advance if you can answer
:)

Pooh1219 said:

Anyway, we'll be there from Feb. 11-18, staying at POR for the first time. We're really looking forward to trying a new resort!

Hey Pooh! I will be there @ POR the same time! Maybe we'll meet up! I'll be there with my mom, my son, daughter and niece! (I check into POR the 14th as I'll be @ AKL the 13th). :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :Pinkbounc

Drizzo67 said:
Michelle - go to www.v50.net to generate the countdown clock you are looking for.

Dina Marie

THANKS!!!

02-13-2006_Seeing+the+World++++Disney+World+that+is_250-235-215_95-158-160.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts