Who's going in Feb 06 and

JenLoy - from your signature it seems you have stayed at a lot of really nice resorts. Let us know what you think of POP when you return. All reviews are welcomed.

I have reservations for the week 2/25 - 3/4 at POFQ. However that was Pre-K (pre Katrina). Since we missed a month of school b/c of Hurricane Katrina, they took away our week off for Mardi Gras. I don't know what we are going to do now. I still want to go especially now that my DD was just accepted into the CP from Jan.-May. I'm not giving up. Maybe we'll be able to go for a long weekend at least. :confused3

I'll be at the Swan Feb. 10 - 19. Hope to see some DISers while I'm on vacation.

I'm going with my mom to celebrate her 70th birthday! :Pinkbounc

We will be there Feb. 11th thru Feb. 18th--staying at POFQ!

Can't wait!

DH & I just updated our ressies, Feb 6-10 at Pop Century (then off to Naples to visit sister) and back for Feb 13-15 at Wilderness Lodge (for our 30th Anniversary!). :cool1:

We're planning to go Feb 17th - 20th and then head down to Fort Myers for about 4 or 5 nights.

We want to take advantage of the promotion with premium tickets and get the 10 day with no expiry because we are going 2 more times this year.

We're hoping to stay at Coronado Springs :) Just in the very early planning stages though *does a lil happy dance*

We'll be there Feb 2-7, staying at CSR...me, DH, & DS (8). This is our first family trip to the world!!!

I see no one else listed as staying at CSR...will my poor DS get the pool & dig site all to himself?

Come on FEBRUARY...

goofyfordisney said:
I'm going with my mom to celebrate her 70th birthday! :Pinkbounc

We will be there Feb. 11th thru Feb. 18th--staying at POFQ!

Can't wait!

We are also going to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. We will be there February 15 - 22. We are staying at POR.

We are staying at POP as of right now, but considering changing to CSR the dates we are going are 02/10/05-02/18/05

dumby said:
We are also going to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. We will be there February 15 - 22. We are staying at POR.

That's great! This is my mom's first time at WDW and she's really excited!

goofygreb said:
We'll be there!! Me, DH, DD(17), and DD(turning 15). We are staying at POFQ 2/26 - 3/5. :goodvibes
We are staying at POFQ too the same time. Maybe we will run into each other. Hope to see you. :flower:

Me, my wife(snugglepeas), and her sister(not sure what her name is on here) are going Feb 3-11th staying at POFQ

:umbrella:

We will be ther with my sisters family.
Feb 26-March 5
Beach Club Villas!!!!

Can't wait :cheer2: :cheer2:

We'll be there at Pop from 2/10-2/18! It will be dh, myself and our 2 girls. First time for the girls and I and hubby hasn't been there since '85. Thanks to all of the tips I have received on here I have all of our PS/ADRs made!

goingbackagain - glad to see that you are okay Post-K. Hope you get to WDW soon.

goofyfordisney - we will be at the POFQ the same exact time as you. Hope to see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter