Who's going in Feb 06 and

We'll be at the Marriott World Center Feb 23-27.

Drizz067 I will post, hopefully soon! We're just waiting on these "supposed" discounts on Thursday, I wish we knew what the offer may be! :confused3

Anyone else? Where are all the President's Week people? Come on...I know almost 1/2 of New York will be there then. LOL.

DaisyGirl - from one NYer to another.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!(on your trip, that is) and enjoy CBR. We stayed there our first trip and really enjoyed the resort. Its large but beautiful.

PS Congrats on the proposal too.....I'm assuming you said yes?

Drizzo67 said:
DaisyGirl - from one NYer to another.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!(on your trip, that is) and enjoy CBR. We stayed there our first trip and really enjoyed the resort. Its large but beautiful.

PS Congrats on the proposal too.....I'm assuming you said yes?

yay! Thank you... I did say yes, I gotta edit my sig, a lotta people ask me that! :rotfl2:

I see you are repeat guest in february, I hope I have fun, that August heat was abominable! (but yet as you see im going again :rotfl:) And being from ny I know even 50s temps will be a welcome gift in february...can't wait... :teeth:

We are going Feb. 3 - 10th. Me, DW, DD, also Brother and SIL. We are staying at POR. This will be our first visit to the World as a Family and are just so excited. DD will turn 4 on this trip. So it should be really magical. :lovestruc

DaisyGirlAllTheWay - The weather in Feb for the past two years has been wonderful. In 2004 we even had a day reach in the mid 80's.

PrincessLeighsDaddy - Hope your daughter's trip is as happy as her picture is cute.

DH and I are cruising on the Disney Magic Feb 11 to 18, then spending 18 to 21 at the Wilderness Lodge. We can't wait! :Pinkbounc

Feb 25th - Mar 3 (ASMo) for us!

Hmm.. I know we're not the only ones with a Mardi Gras escape planned. Where are the rest of my fellow hurricane-weary mouse fans? There has to be a few who are more than ready for a pixie dust - pick-me-up!

We're going Feb 11th-15th at the POP. It will be me, DH, SIL and niece! The POP looks like such a neat hotel. I can't wait to see it in person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter