Who's going in Feb 06 and

Check accuweather.com for the 15 day forecast. Right now it is showing 69 - 72 range for Feb 1 - 7. So far no rain, but mix of clouds and sunshine. Fingers crossed!
We're bringing a mix to wear - shorts (I have pants that convert to shorts for the kids) and tshirts with an added layer (long sleeve hooded sweat) for mornings at parks, pants and jackets for evenings. We've planned our time so we are back at our room in the afternoon - swim in the pool, rest from all the running around at the park and then changed for dinner.

For those touring MK on February 17, 2006, I would like to invite you to give a big shout out to my daughter Eryn at the afternoon parade. Eryn is a Majorette for the Twinsburg High School marching band. They have not been told that they will be marching at 10:00. Eryn should be in the very front on the right side if you are looking at the band from the front. She should be on Pecos Bill/Hall of Presidents/Crystal Palace side of the street. This is the first time that the band has performed at DW and they are all thrilled. Makes sure to give a loud shout of GO ERYN as she marches by!

We'll be there from 2/2 through 2/5 at the Yacht Club. :banana: :Pinkbounc

Just checked the intellicast report and the weather looks horrible for next weekend, rain all weekend. That just plain bites! I'm leaving sunny warmer weather here in Naples for chilly and cold. Well, at least I'll be at Disney.

We'll be at POR from Feb 11th to Feb 18th....approx 30 of us. Celebrating a Magical Wedding!

WOW!!! That is some list!

Sorry I just found this thread. We could have had a great mini meet at POR this weekend!

We will be there Feb. 2-6 at POR. Can't wait!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'll be there as well
Me, Dh, Ds7, Ds4, and Dd 9 months--I have also been saying my mom and dad are coming with us but in reality we are going with them--Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!

CR Feb 11- Feb 19-------------9 days away------------------------------

Dance with us!!!!!!

Hard to believe.. I better start packing!!! :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay: :bounce:

TO ALL THOSE TRAVELING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD IN FEBRUARY......

MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION. HOPE YOUR WEATHER IS PERFECT AND YOUR LINES ARE SHORT.

I'M LEAVING IN 9 DAYS.... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Seven more days for those of us arriving Feb 11. (or five more working days) :yay:

Leaving in the Morning :car: for 3 days in St. Augustine then on wed we will be driving down to WDW for 3 days :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter