Who's going in April??

OzFan

<font color=green>Official Tag Fairy Duct Tape Pat
I'm sure it's been posted before, but I was curious and we all know what that did to the cat...Who' s going, when, and where?

We are going April 25- 30 and we are staying at Old Key West.
Hope to see some of you there.

Pending my airfare to be okayed (a trip I won)... We are going April 11th thru the 18th staying @ HRH 11th -14 & CSR 14-18...

Hope to meet a few of you around!

Lisa

We will be on our honeymoon at Poly Concierge GV April 26-May 3!!!!!! We would have gone longer but DFH has to be back in Law school for his summer session and he is already missing the 1st day.

Our family will be there from April 20-28! Can't wait.....

Ill be there from the 19th to the 25th of April, hope it wont be too crowded. see ya there!

We will be there April 17 - 25!!:bounce: :bounce: Getting ready to start making all my PS arrangements next week

We are still not 100% yet if we are going in April or May, so I will sign up for both LOL!! I think it is going to end up being April which is just fine with me, 3 weeks closer::yes::

Our family will be there April5-16th. I know it's crazy but we really enjoy Easter at WDW!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter