Who's going in 2011?

We'll be going 04/22/2011 to 04/27/2011 BLT S LV
and hoping to get 12/02/2011 to 12/08/2011 BLT S MKV.
I can't wait till Jan 2ND to book my Dec. trip.:banana:

Nancy F princess:

We will be in the World Sept 29 to Oct 5 , MNSSHP, F & W Festival and WDW 40th Anniversary on 10-01-11 Here we come! :banana:

I just booked a 9 day solo vacation for May! Staying at AKL. My dates are 5/14/2010 - 5/22/2010

I decided not to do Gay Days as I have done it 6 years in a row and it's not fun anymore. Plus, I've done them for 3 years in Disneyland, too, and I just can't deal with the huge crowds anymore.

I just booked a 9 day solo vacation for May! Staying at AKL. My dates are 5/14/2010 - 5/22/2010

I decided not to do Gay Days as I have done it 6 years in a row and it's not fun anymore. Plus, I've done them for 3 years in Disneyland, too, and I just can't deal with the huge crowds anymore.

Got it. Thanks for adding your dates. :)

I just booked a short weekend trip to Disneyland! Going March 5-7th staying at the Grand Californian. :cool1:

So far its Jan 8 Magic kingdom.... Jan 14 Dinner at the castle..... Feb 4,5,6 Wilderness lodge

We have two Disney trips planned this year:

1.) We're going to DisneyLAND (staying in Villas at Grand Californian) 4/22-4/27...then boarding the Disney Wonder in LA and doing the repo up to Vancouver and the first Alaskan cruise (so cruising 4/27-5/10).

2.) In the fall we're going to DisneyWORLD 9/1-9/3, then Cruising on the Dream 9/4-9/8, then back at WDW 9/8-9/11. Right now all our WDW stays are booked at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas (one of our home resorts), but once our 7 month window opens up we will probably try to switch either or both of our "bookend WDW stays"----hoping to get into Bay Lake Tower and/or Wilderness Lodge (because we've never stayed in either before).

We are now going September 26-Oct 2 taking advantage of the New Room Discounts , staying at Contemporary :banana:

We are going may 27 to june 4th 2011 staying fortwilderness lodge, Look's like it has lots to do there..Hope so it is our 1st time there..Nibor:surfweb:

Finally booked my hotel(s)...damn you swolphin for not having availability

June 1-6 - Swan
6-8 - POFQ

Me (furb) and the hubster (dez) will be out for our first WDW trip February 6-10. We're staying off property (for free! woo!) with a friend (who's also coming along and is single).

I just booked a short weekend trip to Disneyland! Going March 5-7th staying at the Grand Californian. :cool1:

So far its Jan 8 Magic kingdom.... Jan 14 Dinner at the castle..... Feb 4,5,6 Wilderness lodge

We are now going September 26-Oct 2 taking advantage of the New Room Discounts , staying at Contemporary :banana:

We have two Disney trips planned this year:

1.) We're going to DisneyLAND (staying in Villas at Grand Californian) 4/22-4/27...then boarding the Disney Wonder in LA and doing the repo up to Vancouver and the first Alaskan cruise (so cruising 4/27-5/10).

2.) In the fall we're going to DisneyWORLD 9/1-9/3, then Cruising on the Dream 9/4-9/8, then back at WDW 9/8-9/11. Right now all our WDW stays are booked at Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas (one of our home resorts), but once our 7 month window opens up we will probably try to switch either or both of our "bookend WDW stays"----hoping to get into Bay Lake Tower and/or Wilderness Lodge (because we've never stayed in either before).

We are going may 27 to june 4th 2011 staying fortwilderness lodge, Look's like it has lots to do there..Hope so it is our 1st time there..Nibor:surfweb:

Finally booked my hotel(s)...damn you swolphin for not having availability

June 1-6 - Swan
6-8 - POFQ

Me (furb) and the hubster (dez) will be out for our first WDW trip February 6-10. We're staying off property (for free! woo!) with a friend (who's also coming along and is single).

Got everyone. Don't know how the list got that long before I did though... I think something's wrong with my subscription... sorry!

WERE DOES EVERYONE STAY, IF THEY STAY ON DW PROPERTY? JUST HERE AND THERE? WE ARE STAYING WL, MAY 27 TO JUNE3RD THEN WE WILL BE OUT OF MONEY AND TIME TO GO HOME AND BACK TO WORK. :surfweb:

Going to be doing a quick trip to Disneyland hopefully March 2nd-6th. Probably staying off property.

Also waiting to book our vacation to WDW in September. Going to be taking my brothers and mom! The boyfriend gets to stay home heheh.

This year I am staying at the AKL lodge. In '09 we stayed at the Grand Floridian.

Since I no longer live in Florida, I will always stay on Disney Property when I go now.

Unexpectedly, my partner and I threw together a last minute (at least for us) trip. We are going to be there 2/24-2/28. I am running in the Princess Half Marathon and this will be his first visit. Looks like it will be Pop Century where we are staying.

WERE DOES EVERYONE STAY, IF THEY STAY ON DW PROPERTY? JUST HERE AND THERE? WE ARE STAYING WL, MAY 27 TO JUNE3RD THEN WE WILL BE OUT OF MONEY AND TIME TO GO HOME AND BACK TO WORK. :surfweb:

Check out post #1 on this thread. Jay does a great job keeping this recap updated!

We are going from February 15-20 at Saratoga Springs, unless a waitlist changes that. We are ready for some sun and warmth, Michigan has had a cold and snowy winter!

Ric and Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!