Who's going in 2011?

It's official! We have dates :cool1: April 23rd to May 7th. Staying in a villa off-site. Soooooo excited :banana:

going to be doing a quick trip to disneyland hopefully march 2nd-6th. Probably staying off property.

Also waiting to book our vacation to wdw in september. Going to be taking my brothers and mom! The boyfriend gets to stay home heheh.

unexpectedly, my partner and i threw together a last minute (at least for us) trip. We are going to be there 2/24-2/28. I am running in the princess half marathon and this will be his first visit. Looks like it will be pop century where we are staying.

i'm going with my partner to pop century between january 24 and 31 !

we are going from february 15-20 at saratoga springs, unless a waitlist changes that. We are ready for some sun and warmth, michigan has had a cold and snowy winter!

Ric and bob

it's official! We have dates :cool1: April 23rd to may 7th. Staying in a villa off-site. Soooooo excited :banana:

hoping to do the illuminations cruise one of the days.
Todd

ok :)

WE ARE GOING TO THE STAR WAS'S WEEKEND MAY 28 2011 HAS ANY BODY BEEN ON THE STAR WAR'S WEEKEND IS IT A BIG CROWD? MY GRANDBABY REALLY WANTS TO SEE R2D2... I HOPE IT'S THERE... LOL:surfweb:

My first time to GayDays this year is planned May 31 - June 7. It can't come soon enough.

:thumbsup2 Could you please add us to the list

April 30-May8 AKV-K

Oct 28- Nov 4 AKV-K

Please add us to the list! We will be there November 6th through November 19th and we will be staying at AKV Kidani the first week and AKV Jambo the second week. Uber excited!

Seeing as my families Disney tickets expire in July, I'd like to go to Gay days at least one day, and preferably on my birthday, June 15th 8D

We are moving to the Orlando area in the next month! And will definately be there! Can't wait to make some new friends!:cool1:

Im going on a solo trip! This one is a list of firsts:

first time going for more than 4 days
first time going alone
first time staying at POP
first time staying on-site!

will be there march 14-18! so psyched!

My first time to GayDays this year is planned May 31 - June 7. It can't come soon enough.

:thumbsup2 Could you please add us to the list

April 30-May8 AKV-K

Oct 28- Nov 4 AKV-K

We're going! We're going!! :banana:

We'll be at WDW staying at AKL May 28 - June 1! Yaaayy! :dance3:

Please add us to the list! We will be there November 6th through November 19th and we will be staying at AKV Kidani the first week and AKV Jambo the second week. Uber excited!

As long as you had a date listed, you've been added. :) Some were added earlier and I just never posted my update so I can figure out where my last stop was. ;)

my daughter and I will be at WDW from may 31st to june 5th.

First half of stay will be in all star music. will update when I know where we are moving to for the second half.

So much dining with characters!

Trip update: changed from Dec to Sept 6 - 9 @ The Beach Club.
Hoping the day after Labor Day is going to be slow and have great weather. Last Dec was horrible. It will be odd to experience Disney without the Christmas decorations.

Thanks for posting and updating the calendar.

I also need to update my dates...

Sept. 24th - Oct. 1st - CSR

Thanks for the list... :goodvibes

Booked today for Sept 25-Oct 4. We'll likely add a day or two on one end or the other, but, we can't book airfare until the baby has a birthdate...seems ridiculous to me, but, what can we do.

We'll be staying at OKW...in a 2bdrm with only 3 adults and an infant...should be a luxurious amount of space. We were going to get a 1bdrm since the full kitchen will be useful since I can't eat at most QS places. Then, we figured we would invite my MIL since she could sleep in the living room. Her response was that she DEFINITELY wanted to come, but, that she'd pay for the upgrade to have her own bedroom. So, 2bdrm, here we come!

I am excited to be there for the scavenger hunt and Flower & Garden festival.
:woohoo:

May 9-15 ASMo
Team: The CamField Crew on the scavenger hunt pirate:

I am excited to be there for the scavenger hunt and Flower & Garden festival.
:woohoo:

May 9-15 ASMo
Team: The CamField Crew on the scavenger hunt pirate:

I would love to one day see the flower and garden festival, I heard it makes epcot look amazing.:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter