Who's Checking the 15 Day Weather Forecast??

We fly in a week and I looked on Accuweather a few days ago and they were forecasting temperatures in the upper 70's to early 80's for our first week. Now...apparently it will be low 60's and a few days of rain!!! I want that first forecast back!

Bill:

No snow at all during that storm!!! We are about 10 miles from the Canadian Border. We have about an inch of light covering from a couple of snow showers. Weather is supposed to be ok for the flights out of Burlington. I usually have a few LBL’s when I visit Montreal as I am not a connoisseur of Canadian Beer. Microbrew is the favorite here and I don’t mean Sam Adams like many think is a microbrew.

granmaz: - Don’t sweat it, the weather forecast will change in the next couple of days. Sometimes I think these guys would have a better time predicting when I’m going to win the lottery rather than predict the forecast. :crazy:

Nevertheless - I would be satisfied with temps in the 60's! Heat wave!!! :sunny:

Tim/Hawk

I'm checking everyday. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

QUOTE=Pocahantas]Looks like our 15 day forecast is changin g (and not for the better)!!! :worried:[/QUOTE]

I with you all on the 15 day watch and I don't like the turn it took today either! But I'm not giving up on my warm weather dream yet. I don't think they are too accurate 10-15 days out. [

Bill From PA said:
This is always a benchmark for me. I don't for a minute accept weather predictions beyond the day after tomorrow, but for Orlando, at this time of year, the weather folks can usually see an extreme cold or warm front coming the better part of a week in advance, so this site will get a daily visit from me:

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-page2.asp?zipcode=32801&partner=accuweather

Anyone else eyeing the weather yet?

Bill From PA

12 DAYS :banana: :banana: Thanks for the site!!!

I was on the weather channel site and its only for 10 days and it was KILLING ME!!!!

see you there!!!

Hawk said:
I would be satisfied with temps in the 60's! Heat wave!!! :sunny:

Tim/Hawk

ME TOO!!!

its -32 (windchill) :cold: today and even if its in the '60's I'll BE HAPPY!!! :banana:

Looking better for next week! Starting out cool then warming up. I hope this forecast is for real! :sunny:

Until now I've only had a 10 day forcast on weather.com, thanks for the 15 day site Bill. I was just talking to my cousin and he said "Joe Snedeker" told that starting around March 5th the entire east coast will experience "warmer than usual/ above average" temps, including FL. ! No snow in next weeks forcast either. Could this be true ??? :confused3 Guess we'll be finding out soon :cool1:

What T.V or other source offers the most reliable weather in the Orlando area. Our last trip we listened to the news and they were really off most days. A passing shower turned into a 2 day rain event.
Tara

We are going March 6 to 13 and will be staying with our two young kids at the PO French Quarter!!!

I was so excited that our first day showed up on the 10 day weather forecast. Now, I'm going to check AccuWeather.

We need to pick something to wear to keep track of the kids!

Karen from PA

Bill From PA said:
This is always a benchmark for me. I don't for a minute accept weather predictions beyond the day after tomorrow, but for Orlando, at this time of year, the weather folks can usually see an extreme cold or warm front coming the better part of a week in advance, so this site will get a daily visit from me:

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-page2.asp?zipcode=32801&partner=accuweather

Anyone else eyeing the weather yet?

Bill From PA
I have started checking. I'm hoping it says warm while I'm down there. :banana:

Thanks for the accuweather info. We leave soon and I was a bit concerned about what cloths to pack and how to spend our day if it rains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter