Who on this board has the LOWEST points?

ArnyVee

Former OKW Owner
We always talk about those that have so many points out there that I wanted to switch it up!

Plus, it's not the size of the contract, but how you use your points.....right? :p

Personally, I've got a resale waitin' for ROFR for 75 points (w/75 banked as well) and that's all we'll have for a little bit until we start with the add-ons sometime down the road.

ArnyVee,

I guess I have the fewest...none!! I got out bid on an 80 point deal (I heard the ROFR got them anyway, so my bid what surely doomed) but am now waiting to hear on a 150 point deal (its only been 9 days since it was submitted and I am going nuts!!)

I definately need to join your Anti-ROFR organization!! Hopefully your dues is a lot less than those maintenance fees!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

ArnyVee, Im in the same position.We are waiting on a resale also ...(90 points with 90 banked)...just waiting to hear on Disney........pixie dust to all of us.......:D :D

We got a 50 point OKW contract December of 2002, but have already added on 25 at BWV. We usually can only make it for one week a year due to limitted vacation time, and are OK with a studio or one bedroom, so it works for us. We just have to escape the Northeast cold for a bit every winter. Since we travel in snow season it works out to do the first night or two at a cheap hotel in case our flight is cancelled, and then we can get awed when we move over to DVC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter