Who is your guide/Who has the same as you! 108 Guides 882 DISers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add me to David Miller's list. Decent enough fellow, havn't had an opportunity to deal with him again since purchasing though.

We had Bob Williams back in 1996 when we first bought into Key West but when he passed away Nick Tamberino (sp) took his place and has since sold us on BW, BCV, and AKV.

we have Celeste Chaffaut and she has been very nice. We haven't dealt with her that much but have been pleased with her.:yay:

When we actually bought DVC, we toured and bought with Roland Lammers. But we had toured with someone called Karen in 05, and spoke with someone called Celeste over the phone in 04.
As you can see we were thinking about purchasing DVC for several years!
But now when I get any emails or mailers, it always says our guide is Roland. I guess he got the commission because we purchased the day we were with him. Not really sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter