who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Daughter (buginarug) calls me at work and let's me know that the docs arrived this morning. Even though they are addressed to me, she could not wait until I got home to open them...she had to see and touch them.

Not to much longer now! Need to start putting list together of things to buy and pack.

Got my docs from costco today, still waiting for my dvc docs.

It feels so real now to have those precious books in hand!!::MinnieMo :wave2: ::MickeyMo :wave2:

My heart is getting lighter by the day.

Happy and safe 4th celebrations to all!!

Our 5 year old is Amanda. It's her first cruise, and she was happy to know that there really will be other kids her age on the ship and that she can apply a name to at least one of them :-)

We're from Atlanta. How about you guys?

Tinksmom,

We've never been to Vero. I'm looking forward to having those few days to unwind. I've read it's beautiful ... Honestly, if it weren't for the cruise, I'm doubt we'd stay there.

No docs yet, maybe I'll call Allseas today ....

Anyone with a 5yo boy?

-diana

While getting ready to go for a dress fitting for my wedding dress, UPS rings the doorbell. Our DOCS are here!

I can't wait for this cruise.
Angie

justcruisin (diana),

we are staying at the Hyatt also - and, doing Doubloon - planning on 3:15 meet too! can't believe we are so close now!!!

MamaQuack(Becky)

MammaQuack (Becky)-

Hey! DH and I are doing the Dubloon cruise too! We live in Suwanee up in Gwinnett county northeast of Atlanta; close to Lake Lanier

We will probably be at the 3:15 cruise meet too with the other 3 couples we are traveling with. We will be hard to miss - 8 adults acting like kids! :teeth: Two of the other couples live in Gwinnett County too and the other live in the South Forsyth/Alpharetta area. I know they are doing the 2 flags tours and other island tours.

I'm sooo excited!! Gotta go to the alterators next week and have my gown hemmed, among other things. We got DH's tux rented, so we pick that up Thursday night b4 the cruise. Except for those couple things and packing, all I have to do is sit around and be VERY excited!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :thewave: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

22 days and counting
:thewave: :thewave:

Welcome aboard Khahismum,

This is getting so exciting. We seem to have a big group here. We are three weeks and counting. I hope every one has a great 4th.............

Joanne

khakismum,

Well hey girl!!! WELCOME!!! can't wait to meet ya and all these wonderful, generous, supportive board friends. I have taken over 20 cruises but never a Disney cruise and I have never, ever, ever met so many kind, helpful, considerate and thoughtful cruisers on line as I have me right here. DISBoards Rock!!!

MamaQuack

:Pinkbounc Doing the final doc dance:bounce:

Got my DVC docs today, now we are all set!!:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

My 4th of July will be having dreams of the 24th!!

You asked where we are from.... (Corie, age 6)...we are from Maryland, right near Washington D.C.

For anyone else who has little ones...someone else asked about 5 year old boys...I can tell you although Corie is a girl, she is VERY much a tom boy and will probably love playing with your son, too...

By the way, I was glad to see a lot of the teens hooking up before the cruise, but I also think, as parents, by sharing the names of the younger siblings on line, it will help them with first day jitters just by knowing some of the other kids' names... I've already told Corie about Amanda, and while she won't be able to talk to her until the cruise, we will be talking to her about the friends she WILL meet when she gets there...I think it can go a long way to lessen any anxiety the little ones might have.

So, how about hearing about the younger ones?

Like I said, I will begin.... we have Corie, age 6 from Maryland...

We have a few in our group from 9-18.

Noah -9
Michael 11
Joel -14
Patrick-15
Scott-18
Christie-18

The three youngerst are my neighbors, the two boys are mine and Christie is Scott girlfriend.

We also have some grandma's traveling too.

My mom 83 and my neighbors grandma I think she is in her late 80's.
So we cover a lot of age groups here.

Do you know what side of the Goofy pool?

Three weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne

I have Taylor, 13, he is an only child and thrilled that there will be so many teens on board and at the Stack. We are on deck 6 and have the late seating for dinner.

MamaQuack(Becky)

Mama quack we are up early today. I am at work already. I do accounting for a resort management company and summer is our busy time.

We are also on deck 6 6544,6547,6545 with late seating.

Joanne

Joanne,

yes, we are up early!

we are in #6090 - wonder if its too late to try to sit together for dinner???? how do you think they will have your group seated?

it will just be me and Taylor since hubby proclaims he is allergic to all things Disney!!!

MamaQuack(Becky)

you are more than welcome to sit with us. We are a group of 16 already so the more the merrier . Send me your email address and I will give you our res #'s I don't want to post them here.

Joanne

Thanks!!! How generous! 16 WOW, now that's a big group - are you sure we wouldn't be intruding? If not:

bwq213@bellsouth.net

Can't wait to meet you. I'm finally getting excited despite the gloomy weather we have here today.

MamaQuack

Becky, It looks like you and your son are just a few doors down from us. We are in 6084.

As far as kids, we just have Carly age 10 (and very mature)!

Look forward to meeting you all in three weeks. I'll bring nametags!

Tenya

Tenya,

We look forward to meeting you too!!!! Joanne has been gracious enough to invite us to join them for dinner but when I spoke with the Disney folks today they were less than optimistic . . . . at least we have the 2nd seating and I was assured they would place us at a table near Joannel's group. What seating are you? Late? Again, Taylor and I look forward to meeting all of you. Bet Carly is counting the days!!!!

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter