who is going on this cruise on July 24th of 2004?

Becky, that's great. Taylor will fit right in with all these boys. They really are a great bunch of kids. We moved in when Noah was one month old. So all five of these boys have been like brothers, Dana & I feel like we have shared the raising of all five.

Can't wait. Have started a little packing. I have a suit case on the floor and I throw in stuff as I buy it. So far I have camera's sunscreen, wrinkle releaser, ziplocks, shoe bag, night light and camera batteries.

We will be off and sailing in 21 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Becky -- we're early seating, so won't being seeing what sounds like most of our dis group at dinner.

Laura -- don't y'all have early seating?

Tenya

:sunny:
Hey Tenya!!!
We are early seating . 11 of us who booked early are early and the other 4 are late seating. I hope this is not a problem but they are trying to get early seating when on the ship. Our group is My parents, 2 senior Disney lovers; myself, DH, and DD's 14, and 11; my sister and her DH and her DS's 12, and 9, and DD 6. My brother and his DW and 2 DD's 6, 2.5.
It sure seems far away even though in 3 short weeks we will be enjoying our first day at sea!! I am looking into putting the lime green tags on my door.
See ya at 3:15 on 7/24!!!!!:D

Laura -- Do you know what deck or staterooms y'all are in? Also, where do you get the lime green tags? Tenya

Hey it's Nicki. I was just wondering if there are any teens going on the Under 2 Flags Tour... I'm going alone... It would be kind of nice to have someone to hang with while I'm on it.

~Nicki:teeth: :wave:

Hey Tenya
We are in 6034. My brother got one of the dreaded rooms to avoid on deck 7. I will post about his experience when we return. The rest of the party is close to me on deck 6.
The lime green tags are the paint chip samples you can pick up in Home Depot. It is samples of the Disney paint collection and the color is "Alien Green" There is an entire thread on it on the boards so you could do a search on it. They recommended putting them on your stateroom door to identify yourself as a DIS fanatic!!!
And, In case I forgot, most of my party will have early seating. I was interested to see that many of you are in late seating. Is this your choice by experience? Just wondering because I would really like for our entire party to eat together and perhaps we would have an easier time switching for late instead of the other way around. Any advice out there?
Less than 3 weeks to go!!

Hi fellow cruisers,

We will be cruising with you on July 24, DD Jenn age 15, DD Colleen age 14. and DH. We will be coming in from NJ. Our friends are coming also.

This is our second disney cruise. We are going back to the parks after the crusise. We are late dinner seating.

Hope to meet you all by the pool.

JoAnn

Hi cruisin JoAnnC,

what deck are you on? dsTaylor hope Jenn and Colleen will speak to a lowly 13 1/2 year old!!!

MamaQuack

Hello,
My 2 teen sons will accompany us on the under 2 flags tour. Rob 17 and Justin 15.

Joann also from the jersey shore here , near point pl.

What may I ask are the horrible must avoid deck 7 rooms?:eek:

Now youve got me scared, I have 2 cabins on deck 7.

We are also late seating, booked early, picked late by preference because on our first trip we felt we had to rush back to get ready for dinner.

The clock is ticking!!!!

Hey Stitch2,

My mom is going to love talking to you. She lived in Spring Lake for a few years. My uncle had a condo there also and we went to the "shore" a lot in those years.

I will be dating myself, but spent may a night at Jimmy Byrns !!!!

See ya soon.

Joanne

OMG!

I was a teen, when all my older teen friends would go out to Jimmy Byrns all the time!!

But I was not yet 18 so I got left behind :confused:

Now Im makeing up for all the lost out on fun with the disney trips!!

Look forward to meeting everyone!!

Sitchu2....
I believe that the only "room to avoid" is 7596 which is across from the laundry room. My brother was probably one of the last people to book a cabin so had a GTY rate and this is what he got. I am sure it will be fine... I dont think we plan on spending too much time in the room anyway. I am having mixed feeling about the dinner seating thing and am not sure what to do. We always felt eating at 8pm would be too late but you have a point about being rushed. We have 15 people in all so I am sure at this point it is what it is so I am sure we will be happy no matter what.
Hope to see you at the DIS meet.
Still awaiting those precious docs!!

LIslander,

hope you get those docs soon- I know when ours arrived it really set the tone - "EXCITEMENT" . . . . anyway, just want you to know all 3 of our financial advisors live on Long Island - quite a joke here in the deep South around some folks!!!!!!!! no matter where any of us are from it is just so great to look forward to being with fellow Disney addicts! as far as your dinner seating, you will be fine either way - you will get adjusted and being with your large group will just make it all so special for you!

MamaQuack and Taylor looking forward to meeting you oh so soon!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! Finally got the docs today. They actually got to my TAs office Friday-a-week-ago. She put them in express mail on Friday. Yippee, Yippee. Two weeks from right now we'll be relaxing at Vero Beach.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Laura-- I picked up the Disney paint samples at Home Depot yesterday. They are soooo cute.

Tenya

whew, I was worried about about some terrible deck 7 location that I had not heard about.

Tell your brother I will be very quiet when doing the laundry, not to worry!!:D

8pm always was kind of late for me to eat too, but then theres the rushing thing, so We will just grab some chicken strips at plutos in the late afternoon to tide us over.

Id be happy no matter what seating I got. Im just happy to be going no matter what!!:teeth:

I will walk around the goofy pool at was it 315 or 345??

Looking forward to seeing everyones happy faces, its nice chatting with fellow dis boarders, you learn so much.

Meeting is at 3:15. By 3:45 we'll need to be heading to our rooms for life vests for the drill.

See you there!

we'll be there at 315!! I cant wait!

Mamaquack.... I am sure I wont tell my financial advisor how much I spent on this cruise!!

CruisinJoannC...We have a DD Colleen also! She's 11.

See you all real soon

We still don't have our docs yet. I'm getting impatient.

We are in 7505, which is an adjoining room. I heard that sometimes you can hear the people in the other room. At least were not by the laundry room.

We are driving from Kansas City to Orlando and spending some time at US and IOA. Not looking forward to the long drive, but maybe my excitement will make it go quicker. (probably not)
The drive home will be even worse, nothing to look forward to.

Can't wait to meet everyone.
Lisa

Hey this is Ann-e-mator's daughter... If you have nothing to look forward to while driving home just think of how when you get home you can show off your pictures and experiences to everyone back home who didn't go... That's gotta count for something on that trip home :teeth:

~Nicki:wave:

:mad: I WANT MY DOCS!!!!!!!

lemonpledge...I love that screen name...probably because once my sister sprayed lemonpledge on her clothes instead of spray starch!! We will be monitoring her in the laundry area!!

I agree with all of you... the end of the trip is always the worst. But all good things must come to an end ..... we can all dream of our next trip( If we are fortunate enough to do it all over again!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter