• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who Are The Fab Five?

That's what I get for reading this board after working all day!

And to the other poster, I wasn't looking to get mad about anything. Jeez, the things people THINK they read in a post.

Missed the wink too, I see. :goodvibes

The Fab Five were the University of Michigan's basketball team from 1991.

Chris Webber
Jalen Rose
Jimmy King
Juwan Howard
Ray Jackson

(and, for those who might be thinking of mentioning it ... UM ended up losing every game that year. If they lost every game, there's no way they could have been in the championship game, thus, there's no way that time-out ever existed, right?)

Sorry Mickey, et. al., and sorry US women's gymnasts. Just because there's five of you and you're fabulous doesn't mean you get to steal that name.

After today the womens gymnists aren't so fab. Too bad.

jlevis said:
After today the womens gymnists aren't so fab. Too bad.

? The US team ended the day in 1st with 181.863 over Russia and China. And have at least 1 in each event & All Around. I agree that it could have gone better but it's not like they bombed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter