Which would you cancel? Limo Transfers or ADRs?

Which would you cancel?

• ADRs

• Limo Transfers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disney8704

<font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon
This has to deal with both restaurants and transportation so Im not really sure where this should go...but anyways, heres my problem. Some things came up and we are now gonna be a little short on our disney trip in August. So it's gonna have to come down to either cancel our limo transfers to from airport and hotel or cancel a couple TS places. Now we already are set up with Disney Magical Express, I made sure to set us up with that just incase something like this happened. If we were to cancel our TS places, here are the places we would cancel and it would be all of these. Theres no way we would be able to keep any of these TS places.

Ohana - breakfast
LTT - dinner
Donalds - breakfast
San Angel Inn - lunch
Restraunt Marrakesh - dinner

So which would you cancel? Limo transfers or ADRs?

You can get a limo ANYWHERE. You can only dine with the Mouse in a few select places;) .

Drop the limo!

Cancel the limo - keep the food!

You'll be in the limo 1.5-2 hours your ENTIRE trip (to and from the resort) and personally nobody will care except you that you're showing up in a limo.

The food is a big part of the trip, throughout your vacation.

Even though I am not a huge fan of Disney food, I'd opt for nicer dining experiences (1.5-2 hours per day) vs a nicer traveling experience.

ME, for me, took a long time, but starting your vacation out with Mickey is fun!

THink of it this way. Are you going to get more enjoyment being in a limo for a couple of hours or all those meals. For me, it would be a no brainer, aside form the fact that the restaurants are fun and pretty good, if you cancel your ADR's it'll be a lot more difficult to have a relaxing meal. Table service restaurants are a nice break in an otherwise hot a busy day.

Limo, nobody cares what you pull up in except yourselves. I was in a limo during my senior prom.. it's nothing I'd want to spend money on again.

Food on the other hand is :thumbsup2. It gives you a nice break during the day to get out of the heat and relax.

ME is a fun way to get to WDW.

If you want your luggage with you when you arrive at your resort - ask for the luggage to be placed on the bus with you

(instead of going to WDW luggage sorting transportation building - and then to your resort - about 3-6 hours after you arrive at WDW)

Well it doesnt really matter anyways, because we are actually arriving in Orlando the night before we even get to Disney. We arrive on the 4th and our disney trip starts on the 5th. We are staying at the Hyatt at the airport the night before, so since we arrive the night before we will have all our luggage anyways. And then when we get to AKL if our room isnt ready yet, then we will just have them hold it until the room is ready.

ME is a fun way to get to WDW.

If you want your luggage with you when you arrive at your resort - ask for the luggage to be placed on the bus with you

(instead of going to WDW luggage sorting transportation building - and then to your resort - about 3-6 hours after you arrive at WDW)

Keep the ADR's. You might be eating at CS all the time if you don't. Unless that's okay with you:)

While a limo is awesome, I think to keep your ADR's is the smartest move.

No we wouldnt be eating CS all the time. We would just cancel a couple ADRs. We have many others. Im leaning towards canceling the limo but I will talk to DH about it today what he thinks we should do.

Keep the ADR's. You might be eating at CS all the time if you don't. Unless that's okay with you:)

While a limo is awesome, I think to keep your ADR's is the smartest move.

Cancel the limo!!!! Why go to Disney if you can't eat?

Can you get an extra night at AKL so you can go straight there from the airport?

We would eat, those TS places would become CS places.

I HIGHLY doubt it as AKL is completely booked for our travel dates. Not to mention, but AKL would be WAY more expensive then the Hyatt. We got a GREAT rate for the Hyatt at $99 (military discount)..the normal rate is over $200. AKL would be about $200 for the night.

Cancel the limo!!!! Why go to Disney if you can't eat?

Can you get an extra night at AKL so you can go straight there from the airport?

I would keep the ADRs. You'll have eat anyway. While CS is cheaper, it won't be as relaxing or as good as the TS restaurants that you have chosen.

Magical Express may take a little longer than the limo, but it's included! It won't take that much longer.

Were you planning on a grocery stop with the limo? If so, that may cut your food costs further and would be impossible with ME.

We would eat, those TS places would become CS places.

I HIGHLY doubt it as AKL is completely booked for our travel dates. Not to mention, but AKL would be WAY more expensive then the Hyatt. We got a GREAT rate for the Hyatt at $99 (military discount)..the normal rate is over $200. AKL would be about $200 for the night.

Could you book at Pop that first night, maybe? You did get a great rate at the Hyatt! If we could just get you straight from the airport to Disney property that night, I'm thinking it would be easier. Does your flight get in really late? Does DME operate no matter what time? (We always drive, so I don't know about this part.)

I'd for sure cancel the Limo! There's a free replacement for that-Magical Express, but there's no "free" replacement for the ADRs (well, unless you go for free dining!).

I honestly dont see how thats any easier going from 1 disney resort to another. :confused3 We would STILL have to find a way to get over to AKL using disney transporation and rely on Disney to get our luggage from 1 disney resort to another. Personally I think its MUCH easier to just arrive (we will arrive at 8:46pm) and by the time we get off the plane and get down to baggage claim it will be around 9pm or after 9pm, go get our luggage, go back upstairs, checkin into the Hyatt and relax and the next morning take the ME to AKL. If we stayed at another disney resort that night, we would have to go down to ME, get on the bus and probably wont get off the bus until almost 11pm depending how long it takes to get to where we are going, then the next morning have to take a bus to a disney park and then another bus to AKL and check in and pray the whole time our luggage doesnt go disapearing and we actually get it. Im a huge worry wort and always think of worse case. While the buses will be running during that time, its less stressful and take way less time and energy to just stay at the Hyatt.

Could you book at Pop that first night, maybe? You did get a great rate at the Hyatt! If we could just get you straight from the airport to Disney property that night, I'm thinking it would be easier. Does your flight get in really late? Does DME operate no matter what time? (We always drive, so I don't know about this part.)

No doubt I'd dump the limo ride.

If your concern is how to get to AKL from Hyatt, isn't the Hyatt right inside the airport, like you can see it's entrance while you wait for your luggage? If so, pick up your luggage, walk over to Hyatt, spend the night, then take your luggage back over to the airport and to the ME counter. When you sign up for ME with Disney, they'll show your arrival date as the day after your plane arrives anyway, so just make your reservation for that date. Southwest (and I think some other airlines) don't participate in the ME part where ME retrieves your luggage, so those flying on SW have to take their luggage over to the ME counter anyway (whereas normally you'd hand them your luggage tags for them to retrieve, you'll be handing them your luggage). So, take your bags to them, hop on the ME bus and they'll drop you and your luggage at AKL. It'll likely be too early to get a room, but AKL will hold them until your room is ready, so go enjoy the parks....and one of those ADRs!

Im not concerned at all about how to get from Hyatt / airport to AKL. What another PP was suggesting was to stay at another disney resort the night before and THEN go to AKL, and that seems to much work and time consuming then to stay at the hyatt.

No doubt I'd dump the limo ride.

If your concern is how to get to AKL from Hyatt, isn't the Hyatt right inside the airport, like you can see it's entrance while you wait for your luggage? If so, pick up your luggage, walk over to Hyatt, spend the night, then take your luggage back over to the airport and to the ME counter. When you sign up for ME with Disney, they'll show your arrival date as the day after your plane arrives anyway, so just make your reservation for that date. Southwest (and I think some other airlines) don't participate in the ME part where ME retrieves your luggage, so those flying on SW have to take their luggage over to the ME counter anyway. So, take your bags to them, hop on the bus and they'll drop you and your luggage at AKL. It'll be early to get a room, but AKL will hold them until your room is ready, so go enjoy the parks....and one of those ADRs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter