Which qs meals to split?

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
My daughter (age 11) & I are going to WDW & we plan on splitting some qs meals to save money & we won't be eating a lot because we're going in July. We're going to all 4 parks & Disney Springs. We're staying at All Star Movies.

My ex and I used to split all the time. At Cosmic Rays in MK the half chicken combo or Chicken and Ribs combo are both big enough for 2.

In Downtown Disney I like Wolfgang Puck Express a lot, and you could split a number of things there.

My other trick if I'm trying to save money or calories is to get a kids meal.

My ex and I used to split all the time. At Cosmic Rays in MK the half chicken combo or Chicken and Ribs combo are both big enough for 2.

In Downtown Disney I like Wolfgang Puck Express a lot, and you could split a number of things there.

My other trick if I'm trying to save money or calories is to get a kids meal.
Yep. Splitting meals at WDW is a great way to save money. Heck I get kids meals alot. But, even an adult burger and fries..at cosmic rays the wife and I have split many times.

In general, I think you can split MOST of the QS meals in WDW. The few that immediately come to mind is Chicken and Ribs @ Flame Tree in AK, Fish and Chicken meal @ Columbia Harbor House in MK, Shwarma Platter @ Tangierine Cafe in Epcot, Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs

In general, I think you can split MOST of the QS meals in WDW. The few that immediately come to mind is Chicken and Ribs @ Flame Tree in AK, Fish and Chicken meal @ Columbia Harbor House in MK, Shwarma Platter @ Tangierine Cafe in Epcot, Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs

Mmm...Shwarma...

We always split the nachos in MK at Pecos Bill. We get an extra plate and the cheese on the side then hit the toppings bar and split the chips and meat. Plenty for DH and myself.

Another vote for Pecos Bill nachos. But we just share them as is. We’ve also split the croque monsieur at BOG so we could order extra desserts.

Nachos at La Cantina in Epcot are also massive. I shared them with like five other people last trip.

At Disney springs we often share the chilled noodles and egg rolls from Morimoto Asia Street Food.

As others have said basically everything and anything is shareable and if you get hungry later, grab one of the million delicious snacks available!

The Flatbread pizzas at Pinnochio Haus would be easy to split! Yum!! And then go get a Cheshire Cat thingie for dessert!

Flame Tree BBQ at DAK has some huge portions, definitely some of the most shareable QS meals in WDW!

We share hot subs at Fuel at the Dolphin while waiting for our room to be available.

My son and I split breakfast platters in the morning, especially if we have the mugs so I can get coffee. We also split at Columbia Harbour House, and Flame Tree BBQ. Pecos Bills has a few platters we like to split, like the 3 tacos, we'll add on some plain nachos.

You could easily split a Blaze Pizza in Disney Springs also the fajitas and toppings bar at Pecos Bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter