Which hotels are actually at Disney’s Animal Kingdom?

Emily Schaefer

Earning My Ears
On their website I find it very unclear which comes are actually there. Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!

On their website I find it very unclear which comes are actually there. Any help would be appreciated!
TIA!
Like, in the park (or attached to it)? None.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is nearby, but only reachable by bus. The All-Stars are considered Animal Kingdom area resorts. Possibly Coronado Springs as well.

When I first heard about the Animal Kingdom Lodge all those years ago my reaction was "that's so nice to be able to walk to Animal Kingdom!" I was very disappointed to find out that you need to take a bus there!

AKL is actually two buildings, Jambo House which is the original building and Kidani Village which is a 100% DVC building. Jambo House has two floors with DVC villas. It's a short bus trip from the Lodge to the theme park.

Oh ok lol one of the other reply’s said it was...
So if I’m going to DAK is AKL my only choice really? Ant other close ones?
Coronado Springs, All Stars and AKL/AKV are all AK area resorts. Not one of them is walking distance to the theme park. They all require a car or a bus to get there. Coronado Springs is a moderate resort. The All Star (Sport, Music and Movies) are value resorts. Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas is a deluxe resort.

Just to pull it all together....

There are no resorts inside theme parks at Disney World. Each of Disney's resorts at WDW provides transportation to all of Disney World's theme parks, water parks, and Disney Springs.

Disney groups their resorts into areas, just to give people a sense of where they are. The Animal Kingdom resort area, for example, includes resorts in the general vicinity of the Animal Kingdom theme park: AKV/AKL, Coronado Springs, and the All-Star resorts. The AKL/AKV complex is the closest of these to the Animal Kingdom park, but none of them are within walking distance of the theme park.

Just to pull it all together....

There are no resorts inside theme parks at Disney World. Each of Disney's resorts at WDW provides transportation to all of Disney World's theme parks, water parks, and Disney Springs.

Disney groups their resorts into areas, just to give people a sense of where they are. The Animal Kingdom resort area, for example, includes resorts in the general vicinity of the Animal Kingdom theme park: AKV/AKL, Coronado Springs, and the All-Star resorts. The AKL/AKV complex is the closest of these to the Animal Kingdom park, but none of them are within walking distance of the theme park.
Ok thank you so much! I don’t know why the Disney website doesn’t have a good description like this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter