Which hotel

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
We are heading down in early November so hoping for warm weather. Me and my 8 year old. We arrive early evening Wednesday and then have a non private VIP on Thursday, Friday we move to the Hard Rock.

We will probably do the pool Thursday after the VIP and maybe Friday morning.

Wednesday and Thursday would you stay at Surfside or Cabana Bay? I was leaning towards Cabana Bay for the slide, my daughter loves a water slide, but Surfside is about $140 cheaper for the 2 nights, any thoughts?

My personal vote is for Cabana Bay.

IMO its worth the $140 if its not a strain on the budget. Especially If you’re going to devote an afternoon for the pool and its big part of the fun on vacation (for the kids) then Cabana Bay is worth it IMO.

You can also use the boats at City Walk to/from Sapphire Falls and just walk back to Cabana Bay (there is a path, so you don’t have to cross the road). My daughter loved the boat at that age.

I love Cabana Bay. If your daughter loves water slides, I would go there.
If you are in an outside entry room, you will be on the side with the slide pool. That side is closer to the bridge over the road to take you to Sapphire Falls where you can ride the boat to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter