• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which fireworks show to skip?

Harmonious gets a lot of bad reviews. And is slated to change to another show.
Just saw Harmonious last night. It was boring and the music was somewhat unrecognizable! Who thought this was an improvement? Although Illuminations was very old, the music still resonated.

The one in HS isn't much of a fireworks show. So I'd skip that and watch the Epcot one if you had to choose one. Harmonious is a great show.

Just saw Harmonious last night. It was boring and the music was somewhat unrecognizable! Who thought this was an improvement? Although Illuminations was very old, the music still resonated.
I didn't think the songs were from obscure movies besides one. Moana, Hercules, Jungle Book, Aladdin, Mulan, Lion King, Beauty & the Beast, Hunchbank of Notre Dame, Brave, Coco, Princess & the Frog, and the most obscure one was Saludos Amigos. I loved how they included the songs sung in the different languages and the love of Disney movies from people around the world.

That's disappointing news. It doesn't sound like any of the nighttime fireworks or shows are worth watching. I don't understand why they haven't brought Fantastic back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter