Sofia The First

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When the movie Sofia The First Once Upon A Princess debuted as a World Premiere on Disney Junior little did we know that based on this movie the Sofia The First series would follow. I think why Sofia The First became a hit was because the guy who created Sofia The First Craig Gerber knew that his creation would soon be a smash hit for the younger set especially since little girls adore princesses. I am also shocked at how Sofia The First decided to have the Disney Princesses make guest appearences in certain episodes to help out Sofia when she needed help. I think the reason why Cinderella appeared in Sofia The First Once Upon A Princess was so Disney could promote Cinderella more and she became associated with Sofia The First since then and even starred in the Sofia The First live show that toured cities. I was also surprised that they cast Wayne Brady in the role of Clover the Rabbit and that was the reason I became a Wayne Brady fan. But what I think caused Sofia The First to go downhill was making the Elena Of Avalor movie and putting Sofia The First in it. What I saw was a way to promote Elena Of Avalor more and focus less on Sofia The First because Craig Gerber also created Elena Of Avalor as well. But my favorite episode of Sofia The First is Winter's Gift because Tiana makes an appearence and Anika Noni Rose sings the song From The Heart very well and how they put Tiana in that episode is wonderful. But I mainly think why Sofia The First became a smash hit was simply because little girls love princesses and fairy tales and an all-star celebrity voice cast made the show a winner

I think out of all the Disney Junior shows Sofia The First is one cartoon series that was very impressive and you can see why it was popular for Disney Junior. Because not only was it great but it actually taught kids lessons in each episode which some children's cartoon shows lack today. But what I think made Sofia The First a hit in general was celebrity voice casting. Take for example Ariel Winter was flawless as Sofia and Travis Willingham is marvelous as King Roland and I had only known Travis from the Street Fighter video games and Marvel video games and he did King Roland's voice justice. But the real celebrity that made Sofia The First watchable was Wayne Brady as Clover and how Wayne Brady was chosen to play Clover is something i'll never figure out? Because when you watch any Sofia The First episodes with Clover you can see that Clover is actually is fun and I think Clover has a lot of Wayne Brady in him. And Sofia The First actually turned me into a Wayne Brady fan and when I see him in Let's Make A Deal I still can't get over the fact that Clover is hosting the show as a human. But why Disney Junior cancelled Sofia The First is a mystery because it could've had another movie instead of focusing on Elena Of Avalor because Sofia The First was such a big hit for merchandise and live shows. But had they made more movies Sofia The First would've still continued as a series

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter