• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

HAPPY 3 DAY WEEKEND! David is really looking forward to the "no work" Monday; HOPEFULLY he'll get our pool ready! I don't ever remember it being almost June before I've gotten in for the first time and I'm ready! :beach: I've done almost NO preparation on the walking/swimming front for our Disney trip next month...I'm gonna be in trouble trying to keep up with Allie and Katie in that Florida heat! :faint:

Here's a crop to think on...

i-BrH6fQL-Th.jpg
:tink:

HAPPY 3 DAY WEEKEND! David is really looking forward to the "no work" Monday; HOPEFULLY he'll get our pool ready! I don't ever remember it being almost June before I've gotten in for the first time and I'm ready! :beach: I've done almost NO preparation on the walking/swimming front for our Disney trip next month...I'm gonna be in trouble trying to keep up with Allie and Katie in that Florida heat! :faint:

Here's a crop to think on...

i-BrH6fQL-Th.jpg

looks like the old sky bucket at Disneyland that went from one side of the park to the other
i use to love that ride
is it one of those buckets on display some where

cvf7tdso.png

Yes...the Skyway went from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland. I was surprised I actually had a picture!

i-BWSZM5S-XL.jpg

i-BrH6fQL-Th.jpg

Yes...this is from a shop in DS. Name the shop. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it there all the time or is it a special shop for the 50th anniversary?

It’s 46 here right now. We’re in Maine and it’s a little chilly 🥶

Is it there all the time or is it a special shop for the 50th anniversary?

It’s 46 here right now. We’re in Maine and it’s a little chilly 🥶

:crazy: Dang...you got "cool" again! We were almost 90 today! :faint: Planning on MAYBE pool time by Sunday. Guess they'll be no "Maine beach" for you though. 😕

i-BrH6fQL-Th.jpg

Pretty sure this is there all the time....until they change it. 😁:tink:

:crazy: Dang...you got "cool" again! We were almost 90 today! :faint: Planning on MAYBE pool time by Sunday. Guess they'll be no "Maine beach" for you though. 😕

i-BrH6fQL-Th.jpg

Pretty sure this is there all the time....until they change it. 😁:tink:

Is it in one of the newer shops? Disney Style or Disney Corner?

Is it in one of the newer shops? Disney Style or Disney Corner?

Been cleaning the pool deck this afternoon! :faint: Still waiting for David to get the ladder in and we'll be ready. Yard work for him first but I could use a cool swim right now...it's hot! 8-)

Yes Ma'am...it's from Disney Style. I love that little shop!

i-zWgCJg8-XL.jpg

Park resort or other?

One of the cast members at AoA told us about that shop after we had already gone to DS. I wanted to go again just to go in the shop but we just didn’t have the time.

They have quite a few old items in the shop and I love the merchandise. It's a little pricey but what Disney shop isn't? :crazy: It's small but fun to visit. Check it out on your next trip. :goodvibes

i-6cM7fFn-S.jpg

This is from a park. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter