• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

we had a busy long weekend this week
we now have to Mickey topiary heads for the back yard

we still have to adjust the new one it is sitting a bit lower them the other one

View attachment 762431
View attachment 762432

THAT'S SO COOL! How long did it take to grow the plants so you could cut them in that shape or did you use "artificial plants"? Love them with the lights! Really love your patio! Would give anything to have one like that and be able to sit out there in the evening. This time of year though we'd be EATEN up by mosquitos! :headache: I have to put bug repellant on when I WATER my plants! They don't bother us when we're swimming but once we're on the deck the "feeding frenzy" starts :rotfl2:; that's why I do my pool exercise about 3 in the afternoon!:tink:

Is it hanging on a wall?

My shopping trip for groceries today didn't go as planned! One item in my basket and an announcement the store was being evacuated! :faint: They're enlarging the shopping area and there was some kind of construction accident releasing exhaust into the AC unit! :scared: Almost instant headache and all the shoppers headed for the exit! Had to go to Walmart for needed items and headed for home! :rolleyes:

i-8LcJWQF-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not hanging on a wall. :tink:

Last edited:
THAT'S SO COOL! How long did it take to grow the plants so you could cut them in that shape or did you use "artificial plants"? Love them with the lights! Really love your patio! Would give anything to have one like that and be able to sit out there in the evening. This time of year though we'd be EATEN up by mosquitos! :headache: I have to put bug repellant on when I WATER my plants! They don't bother us when we're swimming but once we're on the deck the "feeding frenzy" starts :rotfl2:; that's why I do my pool exercise about 3 in the afternoon!:tink:

They are three artificial balls tied together and then attached to the pole and flower pot base

The lights are solar power

I am hoping we don’t have many bugs this year also

My shopping trip for groceries today didn't go as planned! One item in my basket and an announcement the store was being evacuated! :faint: They're enlarging the shopping area and there was some kind of construction accident releasing exhaust into the AC unit! :scared: Almost instant headache and all the shoppers headed for the exit! Had to go to Walmart for needed items and headed for home! :rolleyes:

i-8LcJWQF-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is not hanging on a wall. :tink:

Is it in a display case?

I have no idea. History?

not sure never been inside that pavilion lol

:rolleyes: Okay...knew this would be a "thinker" :rotfl:. First of all...JEFF...you really need to check it out! Our US history is pretty interesting but, if not for anything else, to hear the Liberty Singers! They are awesome and it's a good place to cool off and relax a little! Diane is closer with the history...this is from the section to the right when you enter. They have various changing displays featuring everything from space travel to sewing machines to, as in this case music. The Downbeat was a magazine and this award was given to Ella Fitzgerald.

i-nDV89KR-XL.jpg

A few other exhibits from years past and 2022 when the theme was "music":

i-MKJWvtf-S.jpg
i-NVgPqh9-S.jpg
P1940721-S.jpg
P1940720-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter