Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-rtJVb7Z-S.jpg

This is from the Polynesian. :tink:
is a lamp in Kona Cafe?

😳 WOW...he has a nice vacation yet! Most Texas schools start this week...some even last week already; they'll get a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's break, week's Spring Break and finish before the end of May. Have y'all moved into the new house yet? :tink:

oh ya we have moved in a few weeks ago but still living out of boxes and still waiting on new furniture to arrive

oh ya we have moved in a few weeks ago but still living out of boxes and still waiting on new furniture to arrive

:rotfl2: I still have 3 small boxes to unpack from our remodel last year so I can only imagine moving an entire house! How long before the furniture arrives? One of Sara's friends just recently returned from South Korea...her husband is in the Military and was stationed there for 2 years. They've been back in the States over a month and they're STILL waiting for a couple of very large crates. She posted on Facebook today "I NEED my vacuum cleaner"! :rotfl: Hope y'all are able to get settled before school starts! :tink:

Allie got a nice surprise when she walked in the Athletic Complex this afternoon! Top 10 GPA's of all Women's Athletes last semester! Look at all the soccer players that made the list!⚽

IMG_3911.jpg

:goodvibes Pretty cool! The Coach DOES make the girls keep up with their classes and he always makes sure they don't "miss out" when the girls have games. If a Professor has "issues" with them not being in class he'll go directly to him/her and supports the girls. Allie said she misses "nothing" when they have the longer road trips. :goodvibes:tink:

i-rtJVb7Z-S.jpg

No Ma'am...:scratchin; this one may require a little thinking. :goodvibes:tink:
Ok, now you have me stumped, because this is Kona Cafe and the lamps look the same. Maybe your photo is of the Kona Island (2nd photo below) which shows the lamp in the Kona cafe in the back ground?
kona-cafe1.jpgdisney+polynesian+village+resort+review+kona+island.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter