Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

starting a new project

this might look familiar to some of you lol

looks like the Earl of Sandwich is coming to my neck of the woods lol
Capture.JPG

:rotfl2: I still have 3 small boxes to unpack from our remodel last year so I can only imagine moving an entire house! How long before the furniture arrives? One of Sara's friends just recently returned from South Korea...her husband is in the Military and was stationed there for 2 years. They've been back in the States over a month and they're STILL waiting for a couple of very large crates. She posted on Facebook today "I NEED my vacuum cleaner"! :rotfl: Hope y'all are able to get settled before school starts! :tink:

we just ordered some more office stuff from Ikea and it is getting delivered this weekend

but we are still waiting for the rest of the main furniture to some

2 couches
2 accent chairs
Coffee table set
Our king bed frame

That all should have been delivered last week but we are waiting on an update from the company

Yes it's one of the big pillows they used to have. I miss them, they were so comfortable. :cloud9: Now they have these little round ones.:sad2:

I sure like the older ones better too! :goodvibes So much more "homey"! Cute picture with all the animals! :lovestruc I remember traveling in "those days"! Katie had a very favorite Minnie that she took everywhere...UNTIL she dropped it when they were getting on the monorail and it fell into the TRACKS! 😭 Poor little girl cried her eyes out! :tink:

Ok, now you have me stumped, because this is Kona Cafe and the lamps look the same. Maybe your photo is of the Kona Island (2nd photo below) which shows the lamp in the Kona cafe in the back ground?
View attachment 694703View attachment 694704

:dance3:Yes...it's the Kona Island...that's why I "hinted" the photo was not from "IN the Kona Cafe" :goodvibes

i-CKCKgXN-XL.jpg
:tink:

So my mom just told us she would like to take both kids to Disneyland in May

I am like WHAT I want to go to lol

:rotfl2: Your kids have REPLACED you as #1! :rotfl2: When we took the girls to DW for their birthdays Sara was the same way 😉; she was scheduled to meet Treavor in Vegas at the end of the week but couldn't stand missing out on DW. She flew to Orlando for 3 days and then flew to Vegas from there! It WOULD be a "vacation" for you and Emily though...just think how quiet it would be around the house while they're gone! :tink:

starting a new project

View attachment 694814

we just ordered some more office stuff from Ikea and it is getting delivered this weekend

but we are still waiting for the rest of the main furniture to some

2 couches
2 accent chairs
Coffee table set
Our king bed frame

That all should have been delivered last week but we are waiting on an update from the company

I'm jealous! Would love an Earl of Sandwich close to us! Can't wait to get the "holiday sandwich" in November....turkey, stuffing and cranberries...it's been 3 YEARS since I've had one!

WOW on the furniture...that's a LOT you're still waiting on! It's not "unnormal" though...remember how long Diane waited for her recliner last year...and we had a 3 month wait for our bar stools that finally arrived last September. Hope it doesn't take TOO long...especially the bed frame! No fun sleeping "on the floor"! :goodvibes :tink:

starting a new project

View attachment 694814

I'm jealous! Would love an Earl of Sandwich close to us! Can't wait to get the "holiday sandwich" in November....turkey, stuffing and cranberries...it's been 3 YEARS since I've had one!

WOW on the furniture...that's a LOT you're still waiting on! It's not "unnormal" though...remember how long Diane waited for her recliner last year...and we had a 3 month wait for our bar stools that finally arrived last September. Hope it doesn't take TOO long...especially the bed frame! No fun sleeping "on the floor"! :goodvibes :tink:

I've never eaten here but the holiday sandwich sounds so good. I may have to try it.

I've never eaten here but the holiday sandwich sounds so good. I may have to try it.

Had my first one in 2019. Since it's seasonal (at least it was then) I tried it when we went in Dec. 2019 and loved it. Tried to get back to DS for a 2nd one but schedule didn't work out that way. Since we'll be at DS the Friday after Thanksgiving this year I'll have that sandwich for my lunch! A little "messy" but so good! The cranberries "make it"! I also LOVE the breakfast sandwich there. :goodvibes :tink:

Allie had a GOOD day! Passed the first "fitness test" and scored 2 goals on the practice field! :dance3: BEST ever...one of her teammates told her she was playing like she'd never been hurt! :mickeyjum "Down side"...for both girls...soccer teammate tested positive AND one of the Dora's tested positive. Here we go AGAIN....:headache:

i-gkVJS7q-Th.jpg

This is from HS. :tink:

TSL? Toy Story Mania?

Hope both girls stay healthy. Great job Allie. Hopefully her knee doesn't give her any problems during the season.

TSL? Toy Story Mania?

Hope both girls stay healthy. Great job Allie. Hopefully her knee doesn't give her any problems during the season.

We're keeping our fingers crossed!🤞 The brace gives her a little security and she's really been working out this summer trying to "get back". She was most worried about the "first contact" and that went okay today! They're both "popping the vitamins and zinc" every day trying their best to stay healthy!

i-gkVJS7q-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from TSL so not Toy Story Mania. :tink:

We're keeping our fingers crossed!🤞 The brace gives her a little security and she's really been working out this summer trying to "get back". She was most worried about the "first contact" and that went okay today! They're both "popping the vitamins and zinc" every day trying their best to stay healthy!

i-gkVJS7q-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from TSL so not Toy Story Mania. :tink:
Runaway Railroad, maybe a floor marker in the loading area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter