• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

is it the pass thur/ opening into the courtyard?
View attachment 694182

party: Yes Sir!

i-pmBk2BQ-XL.jpg
:tink:

Okay...I'm officially declaring my daughter and son-in-law CRAZY! They swam down an UNDERGROUND river today! :scared1: They told us they were "visiting" an underground river but, DUMMY ME, I thought they'd be exploring a cave that had an underground river...like David's cousin just visited (and posted awesome pictures Facebook) in Europe! Had no idea they'd be IN the river!

1660613860070.png1660613882071.png1660613899419.png1660614055183.png1660614271937.png:tink:

It's 8:15 PM and the streets in front of our house are CLEAR! No kiddos riding bicycles or throwing water balloons or riding scooters...all have early bedtime tonight for SCHOOL TOMORROW! 🙂

i-rtJVb7Z-S.jpg

This is from a resort but not in a guest room and not at AKL. :tink:

Deluxe, moderate or value?

School already :faint: I go back next week and school starts the week after.

Okay...I'm officially declaring my daughter and son-in-law CRAZY! They swam down an UNDERGROUND river today! :scared1: They told us they were "visiting" an underground river but, DUMMY ME, I thought they'd be exploring a cave that had an underground river...like David's cousin just visited (and posted awesome pictures Facebook) in Europe! Had no idea they'd be IN the river!

View attachment 694244View attachment 694245View attachment 694246View attachment 694248View attachment 694250:tink:

That looks really fun.

Deluxe, moderate or value?

School already :faint: I go back next week and school starts the week after.

That looks really fun.

Yep...officially starts tomorrow but they only have half days Tuesday & Wednesday. They'll go to their classes, meet the teachers and get their books. Starts full time Thursday. Allie's classes start next Tuesday but they have the soccer conditioning and performance runs this week. Freshman arrived yesterday and they had a short team meeting; they "hit the field" today. I thought you were getting close too but couldn't remember if it was this week or next. This week is the last one until DECEMBER that we don't have plans! :faint: Football starts August 26th and Allie's first game is the 27th! :car::car::car: Working like crazy to get that quilt close to finished over the next 10 days! As for that river...:scared1:...some pretty closed in areas they had to go through! I don't know if they could walk the whole way or had to swim in sections. Check out all her photos on Facebook if you get a chance!

i-rtJVb7Z-S.jpg

This is from a deluxe. :tink:

Yep...officially starts tomorrow but they only have half days Tuesday & Wednesday. They'll go to their classes, meet the teachers and get their books. Starts full time Thursday. Allie's classes start next Tuesday but they have the soccer conditioning and performance runs this week. Freshman arrived yesterday and they had a short team meeting; they "hit the field" today. I thought you were getting close too but couldn't remember if it was this week or next. This week is the last one until DECEMBER that we don't have plans! :faint: Football starts August 26th and Allie's first game is the 27th! :car::car::car: Working like crazy to get that quilt close to finished over the next 10 days! As for that river...:scared1:...some pretty closed in areas they had to go through! I don't know if they could walk the whole way or had to swim in sections. Check out all her photos on Facebook if you get a chance!

i-rtJVb7Z-S.jpg

Poly or Wilderness Lodge?

i-rtJVb7Z-S.jpg

CR/BLT?

It's 8:15 PM and the streets in front of our house are CLEAR! No kiddos riding bicycles or throwing water balloons or riding scooters...all have early bedtime tonight for SCHOOL TOMORROW! 🙂

i-rtJVb7Z-S.jpg

This is from a resort but not in a guest room and not at AKL. :tink:

SCHOOL

James dose not go back for another Month lol

SCHOOL

James dose not go back for another Month lol

😳 WOW...he has a nice vacation yet! Most Texas schools start this week...some even last week already; they'll get a nice Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's break, week's Spring Break and finish before the end of May. Have y'all moved into the new house yet? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter