Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-SWPbcGp-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes...she is a Disney channel character. :tink:

Doc McStuffins?

Went back to work yesterday. It was rough. :faint: I wish I could have taken a few more days. Still very congested. Nose and chest and still coughing. Had to go back because Samantha is out and Sam too.

Went back to work yesterday. It was rough. :faint: I wish I could have taken a few more days. Still very congested. Nose and chest and still coughing. Had to go back because Samantha is out and Sam too.

:hug: Been wondering! I'll bet you were dragging by the end of the day! Many kids out too? Sara's boss is finally back and she wants her to test tomorrow morning and come back....after only 3 DAYS! Sara told her no~no~NO! She had to to handle it ALL by herself last week and by Friday it was only her and the kindergarten teacher left! :faint: Still a few teachers out; lots of kids still out too but they're not back to "full staff" yet. Girls soccer game was canceled yesterday but boys still played. AND NOW....we had a high of 75 today with tomorrow mornings low around 34 :faint:...with possible sleet, ice and/or freezing rain; we wonder why we're all sick! AND....the dentist called today to move my appointment (that was canceled the week after Christmas because they were all sick) from 1 PM to 8:40! I told them "the only 8:40 I "recognize" in a 24 hour period is 8:40 PM! :rotfl: Didn't work :rolleyes1...EARLY morning trip to Brenham tomorrow. And last of all, fostering (hopefully) a baby kitten that wandered in our yard last night when I was taking Christmas lights down...crying it's heart out! 😢 Checked with all the neighbors; so loving and friendly I know it's someones pet but even Facebook posts on the local lost animals page hasn't helped. One of Katie's friends said she wanted it but time will tell if she actually follows through. Have it in the crate in the garage but will have to move inside tomorrow night (temps in the mid-upper 20's predicted) if it's still here...and HOPE it doesn't cry all night when BOO starts barking! 🥴 Always an adventure....😵! Good luck at work...don't wear yourself out...you don't want a relapse! How's Steph and Don?

640498:tink:

:hug: Been wondering! I'll bet you were dragging by the end of the day! Many kids out too? Sara's boss is finally back and she wants her to test tomorrow morning and come back....after only 3 DAYS! Sara told her no~no~NO! She had to to handle it ALL by herself last week and by Friday it was only her and the kindergarten teacher left! :faint: Still a few teachers out; lots of kids still out too but they're not back to "full staff" yet. Girls soccer game was canceled yesterday but boys still played. AND NOW....we had a high of 75 today with tomorrow mornings low around 34 :faint:...with possible sleet, ice and/or freezing rain; we wonder why we're all sick! AND....the dentist called today to move my appointment (that was canceled the week after Christmas because they were all sick) from 1 PM to 8:40! I told them "the only 8:40 I "recognize" in a 24 hour period is 8:40 PM! :rotfl: Didn't work :rolleyes1...EARLY morning trip to Brenham tomorrow. And last of all, fostering (hopefully) a baby kitten that wandered in our yard last night when I was taking Christmas lights down...crying it's heart out! 😢 Checked with all the neighbors; so loving and friendly I know it's someones pet but even Facebook posts on the local lost animals page hasn't helped. One of Katie's friends said she wanted it but time will tell if she actually follows through. Have it in the crate in the garage but will have to move inside tomorrow night (temps in the mid-upper 20's predicted) if it's still here...and HOPE it doesn't cry all night when BOO starts barking! 🥴 Always an adventure....😵! Good luck at work...don't wear yourself out...you don't want a relapse! How's Steph and Don?

View attachment 640498:tink:

What a cute little kitty. :goodvibes He/she looks scared.:hug: I hope you find it's owner. I would take it but my kitty would not like that plus I'm a bit too far away.

Coughed all day today, I thought they were going to send me home. 😷 A lot of kids and teachers are back. We had hundreds out last week. Between 200-300😮 it's crazy :crazy:

Everyone is back to work now Steph went back today.

What a cute little kitty. :goodvibes He/she looks scared.:hug: I hope you find it's owner. I would take it but my kitty would not like that plus I'm a bit too far away.

Coughed all day today, I thought they were going to send me home. 😷 A lot of kids and teachers are back. We had hundreds out last week. Between 200-300😮 it's crazy :crazy:

Everyone is back to work now Steph went back today.

Just got off the phone with Sara; she just tested and still positive. Going on her 6th day. Some of their teachers are back but still not all of them. GLAD YOUR FAMILY IS DOING BETTER! Watch for a relapse; one of teachers was back at work yesterday for 45 minutes and was sent home. She managed to get a doctors appointment this morning and has Covid Pneumonia. Coughing is a symptom but I coughed the entire month of December and "lived through it"! Read a newspaper article today about putting Vicks on your feet with heavy socks at night. The lady said she didn't wake up once! At this point you might want to try that too! :rotfl:I would have had I remembered that old fashioned "cure"!

Sweet little kitty and it bonded with Boo last night! :goodvibes But...checked with the last of the neighbors and no luck so one of Katie's Dora teammates wanted it BADLY! Took it to school today and the entire TEAM "adopted" it! :rotfl2: Told her if it didn't work out to bring it back. I actually thought about YOU and adopting the kitty but figured it would be a long drive to get it to you, especially in the winter! :rotfl2: It was purring it's heart out today when I played with it....AFTER I got back from the dentist. Final "work" and fitting for bridge finally done.. Of course, the appointment took twice as long as I figured so I've been behind all day. And now it's started ice/sleeting! Shouldn't get much but got rather "chilly". High today was 35; 32 now with wind chill of 22. Nice fire in the fireplace so we're "in" for the evening! One more day of work for you and you can rest again...take care! :tink:

Park, resort or other?

Sara's doctors visit was quick! She was in/out clinic in 30 minutes after a virtual visit 30 minutes earlier. She had oxygen level checked, blood pressure checked, blood work and chest x-ray! Her "theory"...they want to get positive patients out QUICK! 😅 On the way to recovery; chest thightness/back ache probably from having to be in bed all week! :crazy:

i-2XTGFxc-S.jpg

This is an other. :tink:

Sara's doctors visit was quick! She was in/out clinic in 30 minutes after a virtual visit 30 minutes earlier. She had oxygen level checked, blood pressure checked, blood work and chest x-ray! Her "theory"...they want to get positive patients out QUICK! 😅 On the way to recovery; chest thightness/back ache probably from having to be in bed all week! :crazy:

i-2XTGFxc-S.jpg

This is an other. :tink:

DS?

I can imagine they want to get them out as quick as possible. Did Sara's boss survive being by herself?:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter