Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

DS?

I can imagine they want to get them out as quick as possible. Did Sara's boss survive being by herself?:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Only after HOURS on the phone! :rotfl2: THEN...she was out today with the "stomach bug" that so many who've had this version of Covid have been getting! 🤷‍♀️ They had to have a substitute in today to man the office! :rotfl:

i-2XTGFxc-S.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from Disney Springs. :tink:

:rotfl2: Only after HOURS on the phone! :rotfl2: THEN...she was out today with the "stomach bug" that so many who've had this version of Covid have been getting! 🤷‍♀️ They had to have a substitute in today to man the office! :rotfl:

i-2XTGFxc-S.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from Disney Springs. :tink:
That looks like Everglazed

Let's try this one. I need to make some more crops.

So do I...1 more tree to get lights out of outside and I can take a little break this week. "Family Christmas" with Amanda and Bryan next Sunday and then I'll start putting away inside things. Sure have been enjoying the Christmas decorations though! Park, resort of other? :tink:

So do I...1 more tree to get lights out of outside and I can take a little break this week. "Family Christmas" with Amanda and Bryan next Sunday and then I'll start putting away inside things. Sure have been enjoying the Christmas decorations though! Park, resort of other? :tink:

This is from a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter