Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

MK?
adventureland?

i-RkJt9N9-Th.jpg

Yes Sir, this is from Adventureland in the MK. Just tell me where. :tink:

:faint: 1 1/2 hours in the doctors office this afternoon trying to get relief from ear problems due to allergies and NO relief yet! :crazy: Giving this treatment 3 days to work before we move on to something else. I LOVE the fall but damn cedar allergies kick my butt. At least during the off/on waiting times I got to read a nice article about Diane's "part of the country". Conway, NH and the Conway Scenic Railroad have been added to my bucket list. Diane...the pictures are beautiful! :lovestruc THEN...have a message from Sara when I finally get finished that Katie's PT person has now recommended an MRI on HER knee...he now suspects MCL issues with her....AND emergency dentist appointment at 8:50 in the morning for me. It's been a MONDAY!

i-RkJt9N9-Th.jpg

This is from a park but not the AK; not associated with a shop or food service. :tink:

Oh the Conway and the whole White Mountain area is so pretty. The Kancamagus Highway is such a pretty drive. You have to visit someday. I love going up there. Especially for the cupcakes. 😍 It's already snowed up there. Not much but on top of Mt Washington there was a good amount.

Oh the Conway and the whole White Mountain area is so pretty. The Kancamagus Highway is such a pretty drive. You have to visit someday. I love going up there. Especially for the cupcakes. 😍 It's already snowed up there. Not much but on top of Mt Washington there was a good amount.

::yes:: The Kancamagus Highway was mentioned too as a beautiful drive! Amanda wants a fall visit also....she and David went to DC, Virginia and I think they took a train to NYC in 2009 in October and just fell in love with the fall foliage. We've already decided that will be our "first trip after soccer 😁 and football". Katie will graduate high school the same year Allie graduates college...in 2 1/2 years :scared1: and, unless Allie does her graduate work at HPU, they'll both be finished with fall sports. Good to know THAT'S WHERE THE CUPCAKES ARE! :cool1: The "2nd fall trip" will be DW in October! Dentist visit today will only "cost me 1 DW trip" :rotfl2:; won't cost as much to fix my problem as I thought. Still WAY more than I want to spend but it is what it is! :faint::tink:

Near POTC?

Forgot to tell you earlier...don't know how he did it .... or how much he had to pay :scared1:...Treavor got tickets for the Wednesday World Series game! He's taking Katie and boy is she excited! Hope the Astros have a better game than they did tonigh! :faint:

i-RkJt9N9-Th.jpg

Yes....this is in the POTC area but that's not the attraction it's close too. :scratchin:tink:

Forgot to tell you earlier...don't know how he did it .... or how much he had to pay :scared1:...Treavor got tickets for the Wednesday World Series game! He's taking Katie and boy is she excited! Hope the Astros have a better game than they did tonigh! :faint:

i-RkJt9N9-Th.jpg

Yes....this is in the POTC area but that's not the attraction it's close too. :scratchin:tink:
Near POTC but not connected to an attraction.... Is it where Jack Sparrow does his thing?

i-RkJt9N9-Th.jpg

its behind the fountain next to the stage?
5768611059_dcfee9d7bd_b.jpg

Having a great evening so far....Treavor got his hat autographed by one of the Astros pitchers and Katie ended up with a "home run" ball during batting practice! :goodvibes

616965616966:tink:

"Small World" note...2 of Sara's high school classmates posted a picture from the game and Sara spied Katie's crutches! They're sitting 10 rows above them....and my Godson and his wife are in the same section in the section below them!:crazy: 40,000+ people at the game and the 6 of them are all close to one another!:goodvibes

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts