Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

popping in to say hello!

Hope everyone is well.

:hug::hug::hug: You need to pop in more often! šŸ˜ We miss you! We've all stayed well throughout the past year and enjoying being 95% "back to normal"! David and I had dinner with ED (and Toni) last June during our trip...he hasn't changed a bit! šŸ˜‰ Hope things are going well with you "down under"....think about you often! STILL one of my favorite pictures after all these years!

i-svp2tvz-L.jpg
:tink:

My heart wasn't really into it tonight but did get a few pictures. Diane....sorry :hug: ... but my Daddy is "smiling from Heaven" tonight and I KNOW this is bringing a smile to Cheryl's face and Lord knows she needs something to make her happy right now. šŸ˜” Katie performed but had to get the cold pack on her knee after halftime; ROUGH game on the field but still a victory....42-0 tonight! Refs flags flying on almost EVERY play plus this stadium has the WORST lighting EVER ... hate having to play here! Had a lot of time to watch baseball....

P1850048-M.jpg
P1840952-S.jpg
P1840961-S.jpg
P1840965-S.jpg
P1840975-S.jpg
P1840976-S.jpg
P1850004-S.jpg
P1850015-S.jpg
P1850030-S.jpg
P1850033-S.jpg
P1240149-M.jpg
:tink:

Off for road trip football game :car:....DIANE...I'll be a friend :goodvibes and say good luck to your team on the baseball field but you know who we'll be pulling for this evening. šŸ˜‰:tink:

Well pooh: šŸ˜£ That was not good. Astros definitely brought their pitching. šŸ˜²Oh well moving on from āš¾ bring on šŸ’. At least the Bruins won last night , couldn't watch them because they were on stupid ESPN + one of those new subscription stations.šŸ¤¬

Well pooh: šŸ˜£ That was not good. Astros definitely brought their pitching. šŸ˜²Oh well moving on from āš¾ bring on šŸ’. At least the Bruins won last night , couldn't watch them because they were on stupid ESPN + one of those new subscription stations.šŸ¤¬

Well you had a crappy night for sports watching! :hug: At least you'll be able to watch football tomorrow šŸˆ! Cable guy was here a couple weeks ago and told us eventually ALL the "prime broadcasts stations" will eventually be going to a what amounts to a "pay for view". We'll have to subscribe to 5-6-7 different sites to get what we enjoy watching! šŸ¤¬ We decided not to go to the Howard Payne game today; to much happened this week and we're both so far behind...and we can just as easily watch online and see Allie hobble across the field on crutches! šŸ˜… Sure do enjoy those games....and visiting with those girls though šŸ˜Ÿbut I've got to get organized so I can pull out the Snow Village boxes and start unpacking! Plus....lots of college football today AND the Hallmark Christmas movies are back! :dance3::tink:

TSL? Hollywood or Sunset?

Another win for HPU :cheer2:; team right above them in standings lost today so anxious to see if the victory moves them up a spot. Would be awesome if it does....would mean a HOME playoff game! :goodvibes

P1240178-S.jpg

i-g57fKPH-S.jpg

This is not from TSL; it could be classified either Hollywood OR Sunset. :goodvibes:tink:

Another win for HPU :cheer2:; team right above them in standings lost today so anxious to see if the victory moves them up a spot. Would be awesome if it does....would mean a HOME playoff game! :goodvibes

P1240178-S.jpg

i-g57fKPH-S.jpg

This is not from TSL; it could be classified either Hollywood OR Sunset. :goodvibes:tink:

Is it from an attraction, shop or food service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter