Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-RtzbHFx-S.jpg

This is not from a park; this food service is "an other". :tink:
Disney Springs?

Having a great evening so far....Treavor got his hat autographed by one of the Astros pitchers and Katie ended up with a "home run" ball during batting practice! :goodvibes

View attachment 616965View attachment 616966:tink:

"Small World" note...2 of Sara's high school classmates posted a picture from the game and Sara spied Katie's crutches! They're sitting 10 rows above them....and my Godson and his wife are in the same section in the section below them!:crazy: 40,000+ people at the game and the 6 of them are all close to one another!:goodvibes

Treavor and Katie were at the game last night?? 😲 How exciting and to get an autograph and ball.:banana:

Treavor and Katie were at the game last night?? 😲 How exciting and to get an autograph and ball.:banana:
Sit down or quick service?

We're having PAINFULLY slow internet service today! 50mph wind gusts; it literally takes 10 minutes plus to get a post up! Yes...they had a ball! Ready to go back if the series comes back to Houston no matter the cost! Autograph on Treavor's hat and later the batting practice ball! And a GOOD win!

i-RtzbHFx-S.jpg

This is from a DS quick serve. :tink:

We're having PAINFULLY slow internet service today! 50mph wind gusts; it literally takes 10 minutes plus to get a post up! Yes...they had a ball! Ready to go back if the series comes back to Houston no matter the cost! Autograph on Treavor's hat and later the batting practice ball! And a GOOD win!

View attachment 617269

i-RtzbHFx-S.jpg

This is from a DS quick serve. :tink:
Maybe we can narrow it down. Is it from Marketplace, Landing, Town Center, or West Side?

:faint: Well THAT last regular season game was a little harder than it should have been! 🙄 Played the last place team and "managed" a 3-2 win; I'll bet Allie was going crazy on the sidelines! 🤪

The one and only Ghirardelli's is the spot! :goofy: One of the best at DS!

i-drnbXQm-XL.jpg
:tink:

That was my first thought when I saw the picture. I should have just guessed it. I'll try to make some crops this weekend to post.

Park? Is it clothing?

😏 Thinking we probably won't go to the playoff game this Tuesday especially since they've lost their best defender to a leg injury last Saturday. I was wondering what the heck was wrong with the defense today and asked Allie. AND...playoff game ended up (our least favorite "option") being in Abilene at 7:30! That's a 5 hour drive for us :faint:; we could stay at Allie's after the game but an appointment David had on Tuesday got moved to Wednesday so we'd have to leave for home really Wednesday morning. Hate missing what will most likely be the last game of the season but it's been a rough few weeks and we're tired!

i-7rqb2VF-S.jpg

This is associated with clothing but it's not from a park. :tink:

😏 Thinking we probably won't go to the playoff game this Tuesday especially since they've lost their best defender to a leg injury last Saturday. I was wondering what the heck was wrong with the defense today and asked Allie. AND...playoff game ended up (our least favorite "option") being in Abilene at 7:30! That's a 5 hour drive for us :faint:; we could stay at Allie's after the game but an appointment David had on Tuesday got moved to Wednesday so we'd have to leave for home really Wednesday morning. Hate missing what will most likely be the last game of the season but it's been a rough few weeks and we're tired!

i-7rqb2VF-S.jpg

This is associated with clothing but it's not from a park. :tink:

Park or other? 5 hours is a long drive. Will you be able to stream the game and watch?

Park or other? 5 hours is a long drive. Will you be able to stream the game and watch?

Yes and McMurray always has a good, reliable stream. Wanted to be there for her friends on the team, especially Emily, but she knows how our last couple of weeks have gone! Plus....we'll be doing a lot of traveling for football playoffs...well...IF Katie's MRI turns out okay! This was the first day in a long time her knee DIDN'T hurt! Sara had the sports PT doctor write a "no activities" note so she hasn't had to do anything since Monday so MAYBE that's all she needs....total rest. 🙏 We're being optimistic....bought our tickets for the grand stand seating at the Thanksgiving Day Parade in Houston and reserved a room at the same hotel they're staying at for Wednesday night! Now...she just has to be able to DANCE! :rotfl:

i-7rqb2VF-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :goodvibes:tink:

Yes and McMurray always has a good, reliable stream. Wanted to be there for her friends on the team, especially Emily, but she knows how our last couple of weeks have gone! Plus....we'll be doing a lot of traveling for football playoffs...well...IF Katie's MRI turns out okay! This was the first day in a long time her knee DIDN'T hurt! Sara had the sports PT doctor write a "no activities" note so she hasn't had to do anything since Monday so MAYBE that's all she needs....total rest. 🙏 We're being optimistic....bought our tickets for the grand stand seating at the Thanksgiving Day Parade in Houston and reserved a room at the same hotel they're staying at for Wednesday night! Now...she just has to be able to DANCE! :rotfl:

i-7rqb2VF-S.jpg

This is from a resort. :goodvibes:tink:

Deluxe, moderate or value?

I hope Katie's knee feels better.

🤞 Keeping our fingers crossed but after Allie's surprise MRI results we're skeptical! :faint:

i-7rqb2VF-S.jpg

This is from a deluxe. (Saw earlier today the GF gingerbread house will be back this year! :dance3:) :tink:

Is it something for sale or part of a CM or character costume?

Yes I saw that it was coming back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter